another crowdfunding campaign...

What's Hot

Comments

• allicioallicio Frets: 221
    Until the psycho hose beast pays back the people she ripped off in the last kickstarter she should be doing fuck all apart from a 9-5
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    ...and yet still people will send her money...

See also that Aluminium Falcon dude...

The English guy scamming all over the world selling parts-a-casters for £4k a pop...

etc, etc...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22616
    @juansolo Aluminium Falcon - this guy? Klon luuuuurve. Ha. 

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 619
    Oh my god.

She has cats?

Yep. And she'll let you see them on cam for $30. 

$30....I asked to see her pussy cam and she wanted $60.... I been had !!!
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521

Is there sound on the Devi Ever sex cams?  I just can't imagine they'd be all that successful if you had to listen to her whinging at the same time.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • allicioallicio Frets: 221
    Heartfeltdawn;696855" said:
    That guys ripped off so many people it's untrue! Some tgp members even got the police involved

Is there sound on the Devi Ever sex cams?  I just can't imagine they'd be all that successful if you had to listen to her whinging at the same time.

She streams sex noises through some of her pedals. It makes it sound like Chris Morris doing Blue Jam. 

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheCountTheCount Frets: 274
    Nice tits

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    allicio said:
    Heartfeltdawn;696855" said:
    That guys ripped off so many people it's untrue! Some tgp members even got the police involved
    ...and the genius is that they still buy them. Seems you can be as brazen as you like, someone will be gullible enough to send you money.
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2414
    ^ Yeah. 10 people (allegedly!) say they were ripped off by a certain builder, but if one other person says their klone sounds closest to the "real thing", they ignore the 10.

"I wouldn't want to miss that last 0.1% of tone, how foolish would I look if I did that?!?!"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    edited July 2015
    If only someone had given Devi the details of this lovely company who offer such great rates to help her get back on track and pay her debt:image
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

I'd like to see Wonga relaunch the ads with a Devi puppet. Maybe we could have a special meerkat Devi toy. 

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    nickb_boy said:
    If only someone had given Devi the details of this lovely company who offer such great rates to help her get back on track and pay her debt:image
    would love to see her kickstarter campaign explaining why she needs $1m to pay off a $10,000 Wonga loan she took out last year and failed to pay back, and now with the 1000% rate of Wonga, she owes $1m...and somewhere in there she would blame Dwarfcraft for conspiring with Wonga to raise her interest rates...then she would whine about the fact that Wonga are being unreasonable and not letting her keep the money...

But the best bit, there will be some Devi die hards who will support her and she'll raise $1.1m in return for a new joystick fuzz pedal that doubles up as an Atari 2600 joystick/console with built in DigDug game. 6 months later, Wonga havent been paid, the new fuzz units havent been built because she woke up one morning and just didnt want to do them anymore, eventhough some of the parts were ordered, but not paid for.

She instead took half the money and gave it to some feminist charity; the other half, of what was left, created another video and posted on Kickstarter to help her pay for a sex change.

The people who funded her will go on forums compaining that she ripped them off...she will go on those forums and post once only...and say something along the lines of people are so cruel and dont understand her and her life. She will then say that, although she wants to pay people back, she can't...so i guess they will just have to deal with it.

But all of this will disappear as she changes her identity, and she'll be on the cover of some trashy magazine with the headline "Call me John"

samzadgan said:

But the best bit, there will be some Devi die hards who will support her and she'll raise $1.1m in return for a new joystick fuzz pedal that doubles up as an Atari 2600 joystick/console with built in DigDug game. 
    Careful now. She's already copyrighted that idea and even mentioning it is a violation of her commercial rights. 

@Heartfeltdawn did you read Tom's response to her?

that was quite an epic post from him...
    edited July 2015
    Fucking jesus, her Facebook page is a true trainwreck. 

"When Dwarfcraft and their supporters try to make me out to be the bad guy I'd like to point out some pretty straight forward facts.

They own two brands, one of which I spent a decade fighting to create, and they are making well over $300k a year off both combined.

I, on the other hand, currently have no income and am starting over from nothing, living and working from a 9' x 9' room, with three cats, and very little support from major players in the gear industry.

So explain to me how am I the bad guy again?"

If Aen and Lady Aen are making that money, they fucking deserve it for putting up with that whiny bint. 

edited July 2015
    Fucking jesus, her Facebook page is a true trainwreck. 

"When Dwarfcraft and their supporters try to make me out to be the bad guy I'd like to point out some pretty straight forward facts.

They own two brands, one of which I spent a decade fighting to create, and they are making well over $300k a year off both combined.

I, on the other hand, currently have no income and am starting over from nothing, living and working from a 9' x 9' room, with three cats, and very little support from major players in the gear industry.

So explain to me how am I the bad guy again?"

If Aen and Lady Aen are making that money, they fucking deserve it for putting up with that whiny bint. 

I dont get how them owning that brand is in anyway related to her anymore...the fact is, they bought it. she sold it. its done, its finished. why she thinks she still is owed something from it is rediculous.

I she sold her car would she stalk the buyer to let her drive it?? (actually, probably yes)

Also...if they are making $300k, which i doubt, but anyway, if they are...then either she made the same and so she should have had some money saved up...or she was shit at running her business and building pedals and never made that much, in which case well done Aen!

and why the fuck would anyone in the gear industry want to support her? why does she feel entitled to help?? her thought process is so fuckin warped!