Any Motörbike riders here?

What's Hot
1167168169170171173»

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16603
    cruxiform said:
    Haych said:

I find TMF a bit hard to watch, his upbeat enthusiasm grates on me after a while.  Surely he can't be normal, lol.

I had massive anxiety after I first passed my test, I was reluctant to go out at all unless I was with a mate.  I forced myself to just get out and do it and the anxiety got better quite quickly.
    TMF drives me nuts, especially with that ‘hey kids’ intro. He is one of the long list of ‘yootoobers’ who get on my tits. Going back to your earlier post, that’s why Loomies is popular, lots of them seem to go there. 

I’ve been riding for 30 plus years and still get anxious sometimes before rides. I’m usually ok after a few minutes. I’m a socially anxious person anyway so things like big bike meets or large group rides freak me out. 

@west Nice bike, welcome back! 
    Yes , the 'hey kids' is an annoyance ........seen him on the road .........rides like a pussy
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dominic said:
    cruxiform said:
    Haych said:

I find TMF a bit hard to watch, his upbeat enthusiasm grates on me after a while.  Surely he can't be normal, lol.

I had massive anxiety after I first passed my test, I was reluctant to go out at all unless I was with a mate.  I forced myself to just get out and do it and the anxiety got better quite quickly.
    TMF drives me nuts, especially with that ‘hey kids’ intro. He is one of the long list of ‘yootoobers’ who get on my tits. Going back to your earlier post, that’s why Loomies is popular, lots of them seem to go there. 

I’ve been riding for 30 plus years and still get anxious sometimes before rides. I’m usually ok after a few minutes. I’m a socially anxious person anyway so things like big bike meets or large group rides freak me out. 

@west Nice bike, welcome back! 
    Yes , the 'hey kids' is an annoyance ........seen him on the road .........rides like a pussy
    44teeth. Now they're funny guys. And fast.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Haych said:
    That reminds me, while I was at Loomies yesterday I saw this modded R1200S.  You don't see many because they were only made for about 18 months or so, but this was immaculate and somebody has spent some serious money turning it into a super naked.

I don't really do modified bikes but this was nicely done.

Stunning bike !

I thought R Nine T ar first, but paralever front etc
  • HaychHaych Frets: 6158
    ^ oddly enough, a quick Google returned this page, look familiar?

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Haych said:
    That reminds me, while I was at Loomies yesterday I saw this modded R1200S.  You don't see many because they were only made for about 18 months or so, but this was immaculate and somebody has spent some serious money turning it into a super naked.

I don't really do modified bikes but this was nicely done.

Stunning bike !

I thought R Nine T ar first, but paralever front etc
    The tank is from a R Nine T which is why it has that 'look ' to it
    Just been brought home by SOS Recovery .........electrical issue ..............30 miles from home at 10.30 last night
    Couldn't get it recovered last night ...had to beg somebody to leave it on their drive and go back to meet recovery this morning.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 3091
    tFB Trader
    ^ not good, what bike was it @Dominic ?
    Harley.................'nuff said !
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20517
    @Dominic  was this the Superduke?
    Not a good thing to hear about on a non 1970's Italian bike  ;)
    No but typical Harley ......battery defective , even trying jump start , power-pack etc couldn't get more than 8.2 volts 
    Starter motor was trying but it's a huge amount of compression in an 1800 V twin