La Cabronita build (complete)

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• SkodadadSkodadad Frets: 510
    No I just sell them on here or Gumtree / eBay generally. Maybe I should build one but I don't turn over that many and make such a small profit they go through my other business.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2433
    I like what you've done with this, the raised clear plate is different and looks smart, glad you ditched the headstock plate though, something Burns guitars should have done!
    Keep up the good work!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    Cheers @Sarge, just so you know your westone's started all this! The missus says thanks ;)
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2433
    Crikey! Way to put pressure on!
    My sincerest apologies to the missus!

Just so you know, I'm blaming all my projects on you, how's that for karma!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NPPNPP Frets: 236
    Sarge said:
    I like what you've done with this, the raised clear plate is different and looks smart, glad you ditched the headstock plate though, something Burns guitars should have done!
    Keep up the good work!
    yes, the raised transparent pg is a clever idea, and the shape is very good, too. 

I really like your approach - very creative, never give up, solve problems yourself with the materials at hand. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2016
    Thank you @NPP I don't have a lot of options really but have always been quite resourceful. I tend to be able to fix or fabricate most things from the stuff in my kitchen junk drawer.
    @Sarge this is my workshop (aka hallway) and that was a £300 pure wool rug back from the days I had a proper job. And that used to be her hairdryer. I cut the ironing board up for s hooks to hang my guitars to dry though. No more ironing, sometimes my "projects" benefit her. As I've said before she's very understanding lol. If anyone in Sussex wants to give me a job I'm very tidy as you can see.

http://i63.tinypic.com/c2b15.jpg
    Decided to put a last picture of it up as I am keeping it. I have polished the edges of the pickguard and it looks better. Cant wait to give it a final polish and possibly fill the small dent I made which in messing with my OCD. Gonna save up and get a decent pickup for it I think.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom