PSA Joyo Pedals 30% off today at coda music...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12069
    I'm trying 2 compressors in series, like this:
    (The Pete Thorn demo is great, and the sister normal compressor)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm trying 2 compressors in series, like this:
    (The Pete Thorn demo is great, and the sister normal compressor)
    It'll never work, you might as well sell me the compressor right now. ;)
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    edited December 2013
    ddlooping said:
    @ToneControl, first dibs if you ever want to get rid of your spare compressor. :)
    You want a compressor @ddlooping?
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • @frankus, I did but I might not anymore. I'll have to get back to you on this one. :D
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    S'okay - I'm just making a batch of 1590a Orange Squeeze pedals from the Tonepad PCB pattern is all..
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • Been reading a lot about the AC Tone and the fact is an amp emulation rather than a standard pedal - does this mean I can literally turn up with a couple of connectors plug into the pedal and then straight into a desk / PA does anyone know?

Despite having a fairly decent board Ive been playing a joyo vintage drive into the AC Tone into the clean channel of the mesa - fantastic combination..., going to have to re-incorporate these back into the board...
  • ddlooping;110278" said:
    @frankus, I did but I might not anymore. I'll have to get back to you on this one. :D
    I have an awesome comp and od pedal I would sell if you do change your mind. Just FYI :)
  • frankus said:
    S'okay - I'm just making a batch of 1590a Orange Squeeze pedals from the Tonepad PCB pattern is all..

ddlooping;110278" said:
    @frankus, I did but I might not anymore. I'll have to get back to you on this one. :D
    I have an awesome comp and od pedal I would sell if you do change your mind. Just FYI :)
    Thanks, guys, I'll keep it in mind. :)

Now, back to figure out how to organise my Pedaltrain 1 around my Boomerang III looper... :D
  • Damn, I can't use the Zoom G2.1n or G3X with the Pedaltrain case, they are too high. :(
  • siremoonsiremoon Frets: 1524
    bigdawg said:
    Been reading a lot about the AC Tone and the fact is an amp emulation rather than a standard pedal - does this mean I can literally turn up with a couple of connectors plug into the pedal and then straight into a desk / PA does anyone know?

Yes you can indeed do that.  I've done the same thing with the Joyo American Sound with (to my ears anyway) very acceptable results.
    :)
    “He is like a man with a fork in a world of soup.” - Noel Gallagher
  • siremoon said:
    bigdawg said:
    Been reading a lot about the AC Tone and the fact is an amp emulation rather than a standard pedal - does this mean I can literally turn up with a couple of connectors plug into the pedal and then straight into a desk / PA does anyone know?

Yes you can indeed do that.  I've done the same thing with the Joyo American Sound with (to my ears anyway) very acceptable results.
    :)
    thank you..

• Ive just noticed as well that coda have now announced 20% off all joyo pedals i think till end of december
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2389
    edited December 2013
    ^ Yeah I just noticed that today too. Not just as good as the original offer, but I suppose maybe better than nothing if you missed the original offer. :)
  • My ultimate drive came this week and it was DOA, but in all fairness to Coda, they were really quick getting back to me about getting it replaced.
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31871
    bigdawg said:

Yep, I keep one in my gig bag just in case of amp death. I also bought one for the rhythm guitarist in my band and he uses it for every gig straight to desk.

The results aren't merely "acceptable", it actually sounds great, in fact better than running it into a guitar amp IMO.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom