Ed Sheeran's Plagiarism $20m Lawsuit

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• hungrymarkhungrymark Frets: 1782
    Sporky;1103414" said:
    I'd like to go on record that if the judge in the case manages to swing an injunction preventing either piece ever being heard again, I will arrange for a Bakewell Pudding to be sent to them. If the judge does not want a Bakewell Pudding I will have it sent to the recipient of their choice.

If anyone would like to join me in this pledge, I intend to use the service offered by http://www.postapudding.com/PostAPudding.html

I am not affiliated with them but have had one of their puddings in the past; it was excellent.
    As somebody from that part of Derbyshire, can I be the first to congratulate you on your use of the word 'pudding', rather than 'tart'.
    Use Your Brian
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1400
    This week the German courts concluded a 20 year legal plagiarism case and found against the original artist (Kraftwek) for a sample of approx 1.5 secs of drumming. There are legal implications for European legislation (including who hasn't sampled any James Brown drum parts but he is American and dead so to be fair that may not count) and so its open season. Watch this space and I am all for Brexit. But then again, if we get regular sized carrots in uniform shapes and potatoes as a result of EU membership, should we not get comprehensive access to any samples we want? I'm in!
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    I don't understand if Ed Sheeran's version was ginger how can they possibly be the same?
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    This thread has descended into a slagging off of Ed Sheeran quicker than an Adele thread descends into comments about her weight.
    Adele to sit on sheeran's face.  sorted.
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

• ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    I still don't know why Charles Thompson IV didn't sue Coldplay for re-releasing "Where Is My Mind?".
    I still don't know why David Guetta didn't get sued for every single thing he released
    play every note as if it were your first
  • My Gary Glitter thread got deleted by the mods before I even thought about posting it. :)
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Gary Glitter's already been in the shit cos of a Photograph.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread