Boris for Prime Minister..

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33984
    octatonic said:
    They should get the wee hobbity lady from Scotland to do the negotiation.

She has to be better than Bozo the clown.....

Like the new avatar, by the way!
    Thank you- I'm over my shock and adopting a 'those the fucked it can fix it' approach, so I'm just going to have a laugh.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    octatonic said:
    LOLz she is way ahead of you. ;)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/johnnyurq/MISC/13495282_10154112860746539_3973803053940460805_n_zpstcevxdcy.jpg

Hootsman will offer translations for those not au fait. :)
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Mary Nesbitt.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6244
    johnnyurq said:
    octatonic said:
    LOLz she is way ahead of you. ;)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/johnnyurq/MISC/13495282_10154112860746539_3973803053940460805_n_zpstcevxdcy.jpg

Hootsman will offer translations for those not au fait. :)
    She's my hero  8->
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    I do have a certain amount of respect for Jimmy Krankie being on the ball on this one. She hasn't missed a beat all weekend.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6418
    Reading the post Brexit commentaries it appears that BoJo is crapping his pants
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    Jalapeno said:
    I don't think so. He's keep out of the blood letting and stupidity whilst trying to build a support base, hence the conciliatory tone and lack of ya boo I won. If he can't and May gets elected there will be a public outcry from those who voted Leave and Labour will be handed a PR coup which even Jeremy can't fail to attack.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Fretwired;1128082" said:
    Jalapeno said:

I don't think so. He's keep out of the blood letting and stupidity whilst trying to build a support base, hence the conciliatory tone and lack of ya boo I won. If he can't and May gets elected there will be a public outcry from those who voted Leave and Labour will be handed a PR coup which even Jeremy can't fail to attack.
    Agreed but I also suspect he hasn't got quite as much Tory support as he would've hoped at this stage. The weekend calls didn't quite deliver the goods.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Boris will be the Tory Party's Corbyn, you mark my words.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    Chalky said:
    Fretwired;1128082" said:
    Jalapeno said:

Agreed but I also suspect he hasn't got quite as much Tory support as he would've hoped at this stage. The weekend calls didn't quite deliver the goods.
    I agree with that .. although ultimately Tory Party members will get a say so Labour has a chance at pay back. I wonder if Kippers will join the party to vote for Boris?

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    What, totally ineffectual, divisive to the point of splitting the party in half and about as electable as an oven glove with a face on it?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bucket said:
    What, totally ineffectual, divisive to the point of splitting the party in half and about as electable as an oven glove with a face on it?
    Well, maybe not the last point, because I think he IS electable, but The Peter Principle will never apply more.

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Bucket;1128111" said:
    chillidoggy said:

That oven glove image is excellent!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2916
    Spinning back kick to his gut would be cool.
    Well, maybe not the last point, because I think he IS electable, but The Peter Principle will never apply more.
    I suppose he is electable, because sadly a lot of people in this country are moronic enough to like him and think he represents anything other than hideously bad news. I'd rather be governed by pretty much anyone else... possibly apart from Gove.

Agreed re. Peter principle.
    Osborne has ruled himself out.