Alternative title shocker: "And then there were none".

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• hywelghywelg Frets: 4316
    edited July 2016
    All terms referring to black, oriental and Asian people here in the west have become taboo, but equally derogatory terms applied to Anglo Saxon minorities such as 'Taffy', 'mick', 'Jock' etc are still used liberally with virtually no stigma attached to the user.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    hywelg said:
    All terms referring to black, oriental and Asian people here in the west have become taboo, but equally derogatory terms applied to Anglo Saxon minorities such as 'Taffy', 'mick', 'Jock' etc are still used liberally with virtually no stigma attached to the user.
    How are those derogatory terms? If someone calls me a "taffy cunt", then yeah it's used as an extra pejorative, but if someone says "alright taff" as many people do as a Welshman living in England, how is that bad (apart from being incorrect-I'm from north Wales).

I think a lot of people are oversensitive to things these days. 

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
    lloyd said:
    holnrew said:
    Cut from Fantasia

What's up with that?
    He's copping a feel of her camel toe?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3614
    hywelg said:
    Indeed it was/is common to call someone 'Dusty' Miller, 'Chalky' White, 'Curley' with straight hair, 'Spike' if they seem less than sharp witted, watch any period film and the casual nick names seem cruel on the surface but no malicious intent seems meant, we are cruel in our affection but these are our people and heaven help you if you try to get between us.

We read Ten little n____s at school with just that title (books were in short supplye even then), early 70s. I remember seeing the film adaptation and thinking they had the title wrong!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom