Dallas Police Shootings

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Ro_S said:
    quarky said:
    I think there is just too much shooting regardless of white/black. If you are going to be a cop, you have duty of care and responsibility. That means that in some cases, you need to risk your personal safety over and above that of the public. So you don't shoot without bloody good cause, which doesn't include a criminal record.

in those two recent cases, both ppl shot are reported as reaching to their pockets/waists.
    Good explanation @Ro_S!  Reaching to their pockets/waists is a surely a righteous justification for shooting them!

So is
    A) looking directly at the officer
    B) looking away from the officer
    C) having dark skin.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    edited July 2016
    Chalky said:

Good explanation @Ro_S!  Reaching to their pockets/waists is a surely a righteous justification for shooting them!

Wake up!   People in USA are allowed to carry guns.  If a policeman stops you and tells you to keep your hands in clear view and yells at you to stop reaching to your pocket/waist, then join up the dots!

over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5106
    Horrible.

Lots of poverty, lots of people with the bare minimum in terms of education, increasingly polarised politics, violent rhetoric from people who should know better, massive levels of racism and easy access to weapons. I genuinely worry for whats going to happen over there in the next few years.
    Norfolk is a tough place these days.....
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • TroyTroy Frets: 224
    Horrible.

Lots of poverty, lots of people with the bare minimum in terms of education, increasingly polarised politics, violent rhetoric from people who should know better, massive levels of racism and easy access to weapons. I genuinely worry for whats going to happen over there in the next few years.
    Norfolk is a tough place these days.....
    lol, guess you've been to yarmouth recently