Pokemon Go!

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    I'm more of a kids than my step kids. I'm 25 I game watched half the first season of Pokemon and the first movie last night and get to touch a real woman whenever I want. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I like it. I've found local works of art I didn't know existed because of it. 

Apparently, the botanic gardens had a busy weekend because of it. Be great to drive museum attendance up too. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
    speshul91 said:
    I get to touch a real woman whenever I want. 
    In case anyone was a little creeped out by speshul's rapeyness I feel I should clarify that he works at a nail salon.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    Local kids have been seen entering back gardens, trying front doors of house's etc.  At first the residents thought they were potential burglar's, then when challenged they were Pokémon(ing) if that's an expression ?

• BensonBenson Frets: 242
    edited July 2016
    speshul91 said:
    I'm more of a kids than my step kids. I'm 25 I game watched half the first season of Pokemon and the first movie last night and get to touch a real woman whenever I want. 
    Poke yer mom doesn't count! :D
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Just sat at home chilling...

Then I hear rumours there's a Blastoise in the park by my house

running run forrest gump run away go go go

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cj73cj73 Frets: 1003
    I heard on t'it radio news tonight that an enterprising cabbie had left her phone app on whilst driving round for the last few days and was now offering tours
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DaevidJDaevidJ Frets: 414
    I have seen a car Pokemon kerb crawling!
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7837
    holnrew said:
    I'm 31, watch a shit ton of cartoons, play games and I'm buying a yo-yo. I'd rather have a young spirit than be a fuddy duddy who can't handle the world changing around them.
    Funny because if you put that on a CV, I'd be thinking waster, bone idle, boring, childish.

I don't think those things inherently imply young spirit at all. Of course, they also don't really mean the things I suggested either. But then liking history, travel, politics mountain biking and snowboarding, whilst maintaining a loathing of smartphones doesn't make me a fuddy duddy.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BensonBenson Frets: 242
    holnrew said:
    I'm 31, watch a shit ton of cartoons, play games and I'm buying a yo-yo. I'd rather have a young spirit than be a fuddy duddy who can't handle the world changing around them.
    Funny because if you put that on a CV, I'd be thinking waster, bone idle, boring, childish.

^^^This
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
     But then liking history, travel, politics mountain biking and snowboarding, whilst maintaining a loathing of smartphones doesn't make me a fuddy duddy.

I suppose technically you're right...