Is there anything you would kill for?

What's Hot

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited July 2016
    Spirits are watching over us, we are just spirits, the butterly effect is real no doubt. what would you needlessly kill for. it's nuts, you can destroy the body but you can't destroy the spirit, I don't even know if it's place memory or real, but alive and dead we are spirits the same and life is so much bigger than conversation and physical presence alone.  Watch over others and others will watch over you.  Alive or dead, I'm almost certain these days.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4071
    I'm probably gonna get hated.
    Didn't come to bang a propaganda drum.  Just be the first voice to note that killing other species is still killing.

My take on it is that it's a continuum.  I don't shed a tear at killing an insect.  I would not like to kill another mammal; others draw their line at human mammals. 

Draw the line where you like but be fully conscious about your own arbitrary cut off point where killing becomes okay.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • A good night's sleep...

Like most other parents of small children
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 929
    I'm sure there'll be a convicted (or unconvicted) killer on here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • BensonBenson Frets: 242
    A man and a women meet in a hotel bar. The man asks whether the woman would go to his room for sex for one million quid in cash. She laughs and says yes if he had the money she would. He then makes the same offer for a tenner and she's insulted and asks what type of women does he think she is? He replies we've already established that, we're now just haggling over the price.

We've not really evolved that much and are all quite capable of killing. Just a case of finding the right reason. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9727
    A bacon sandwich right now...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • westwest Frets: 1006
    How about pushing a pillow over the face of the person you have unconditionally loved with all your heart as  they plead and begg you to end their desperate suffering ....?
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
    I'd kill for dinner. I don't do salad.
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12462
    I'd kill a zombie if it was trying to bite me.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16471
    Can you kill the undead? jonnyburgo said:
    I'd kill a zombie if it was trying to bite me.

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    Anyone who insulted my God or my choice of guitar or gun.

Peace

'Murca
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 13054
    I sincerely hope that I never need to find out.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34026
    gusman2x said:
    I'm sure there'll be a convicted (or unconvicted) killer on here.
    Yeah but @Sambostar doesn't post as much as he used to.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I am not sure I'd personally do the killing but anyone who uses the word 'vinyls' as a plural for 'vinyl' records clearly shouldn't be allowed to live.
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    octatonic said:
    I am not sure I'd personally do the killing but anyone who uses the word 'vinyls' as a plural for 'vinyl' records clearly shouldn't be allowed to live.
    What is the pleural for vinyl?
  • snakemanStoosnakemanStoo Frets: 1708
    In the case of animals, I'd kill so I could eat.  Not to cause harm or suffering to the animal.

In the case of humans, I'd probably kill so I could survive.  And have some pizza and beer/wine.

Or I'd just have the wine.

Wine is good.

Druny FTW
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3092
    Again, you mean?

I killed a QPR fan in the late 80's when he said that Brentford were rubbish.
    octatonic said:
    What is the pleural for vinyl?
    'Vinyl', as in 'he has a great collection of vinyl'.

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    We are all killers given the right circumstances. It's nice to think you would retain your rationality in any situation but that is just being silly - very few people have that strength of character.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16471
    if it was murder then it was pre meditated. Having interviewed a few murderers it's usually not as spontaneous as they tend to say ( I don't mean it was meticulously planned I just mean they pretty much intended to do it at some point. Interviewing anyone about a serious offence there is usually a difference between their rehearsed version of the story and the processes they actually went through). Although nothing that comes to mind as distinctive about them as a group, having met a few very scarey men in my time as well none of those were murderers ( well, not known to be anyway!). 
    What would I kill for? I guess I could invent scenarios in which I would but nothing that has ever happened or I expect to happen. I've killed an injured squirrel though, poisoned some mice. They aren't happy memories so trying to kill a human being isn't something I'd be keen on. 

Deijavoo said:
    A weird thing the old murder. I've met a few murderers now in my time and most haven't really planned it, all spur of the moment stuff.

Mostly pretty amiable people too. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.