Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

4.52am: A Free Weekly Guitar & Music Magazine - Please Spread the word chaps :)

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• @Nitefly said:
    Wow - my Gibson and I made Issue 1 - so chuffed, thank you!

Fantastic work, Mark, I'm just about to dive in for a good read.
    Cheers - I still really appreciate it, it is a beautiful guitar and the materials side of it only improves the telling :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Can't get it to play nicely with my Kindle Fire, so I can't read it :(  

• Can't get it to play nicely with my Kindle Fire, so I can't read it :(  
    Sorry to hear that Dave :( I did try it on a fire but an older one - which model is it?

We're in the middle of getting a Kindle version too, but in the mean-time, if you go to THIS page, there should be a link at the bottom that will let you download it as a PDF with no limitations on it. Not quite the same as the flippy-floppy book thing, but at least you can read it :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • It's a Kindle Fire HD from about 3 and a half years ago, so I guess that is ancient in terms of technology these days! I could see the mag and scroll through pages but it was obscured by the page footer, if that's the right term and I couldn't see whole pages. It was like looking through a window and only seeing part of the picture.
    It's quite likely something daft I'm doing wrong, but thanks for the other link, which works a treat. Will have a read right now!

• Thanks for the feedback and understand it was a baptism of fire and you did a great job getting out the door in a good as format.

will be looking forward to issue two
  • PDF link is great, cheers Jooky. It was only half working on my LG G4. Android v6.0
  • PDF link is great, cheers Jooky. It was only half working on my LG G4. Android v6.0
    Cheers - another one to check-out..:) Glad the PDF is OK though, I'll make sure we keep that as an an option going forward

• m_cm_c Frets: 1252
    I tried looking at this on my HCT One, and I gave up. When you zoom in, I wasn't able to scroll around the page, which meant I had to keep zooming out/in and hope I landed on the bit I wanted to read.
  • Blimey.  I need to get out of the OT and more in to the Guitar Gear section more often.

I've just read the first issue and I can not argue with a bit of Mark King action.

All the best of luck with it.