Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Chandler Guitars To Close - end of era

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8574
    Cool, this gives me confidence, thanks chaps.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11775
    tFB Trader
    Dan - you've played some of my guitars so you know what our fretwork is like......

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

Dan - you've played some of my guitars so you know what our fretwork is like......
    You would you would be my very first port of call Jonathan, if only you could stop residing in Croydon! Let me see if I can fire up the space rocket to get to you sometime soon.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3357
    @dindude - Charlie Chandler is v.good but Jonathan's fretwork (Feline) is exceptional. He's just 10 mins up the road from me D so pop round for a natter and a cuppa :)

There's Mark Pressling, too, of Fender, who's over your way and he has a very good reputation amongst the big names and many working musicians (Mike Caswell swore by him) but I've no personal experience of his work.
    Kebabkid said:
    @dindude - Charlie Chandler is v.good but Jonathan's fretwork (Feline) is exceptional. He's just 10 mins up the road from me D so pop round for a natter and a cuppa :)

There's Mark Pressling, too, of Fender, who's over your way and he has a very good reputation amongst the big names and many working musicians (Mike Caswell swore by him) but I've no personal experience of his work.
    Nice one, a visit to Feline then to yours could make a worthwhile trip