Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Money For Nothing ??????????????? - MK LP

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4805
    edited October 2016
    Voxman said:
    its a very limited run that you won't find on every street because they had to halt production due to an industrial disease hitting the plant. I realise the cost is so far away for many of us but that goes hand in hand with a guitar of this quality, and its perfect for playing some solid rock - so, why worry?  
    Cause I've had to replace the pump in my swimming pool
    Get it right...it was the boiler!  And lets have some credit for getting no less than 5 dire straits track titles in there!  :3 =)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24868
    Voxman said:
    Get it right...it was the boiler!  And lets have some credit for getting no less than 5 dire straits track titles in there!  :3 =)
    Where do you thing you're going with this?

With luck, you'll make a line in the news....
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4805
    I cant count ...6 t :# titles!  :3
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • artiebearartiebear Frets: 810
    edited October 2016
    Price wise, there are  some  who wouldn't understand the value in a "quality shoe "(never mind a guitar) "you don't know you're born" In terms of a homage to guitar used on  numerous albums over the last 20 years,( and all of them  a long way beyond Brother in Arms  ) I'd say Why aye man !