Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Comments

• Its a good deal.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33958
    That velcro on the bottom should knock £200 off it.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Absurd.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2014
    Just to put it in perspective, £1100 gets me this:

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Or a load of beer and hookers.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I've had every version of Klon. They were all different. All very good. Only ever worth at best the $269 Bill was originally charging. That is a good deal though. Good nick and boxed. You could flip it on eBay and make a quick couple of hundred quid.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    "Klon Centaur with horse"? How kind of them to chuck in a working farm animal to sweeten the deal. 

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    I've had every version of Klon. They were all different. All very good. Only ever worth at best the $269 Bill was originally charging. That is a good deal though. Good nick and boxed. You could flip it on eBay and make a quick couple of hundred quid.
    Really?

My word.
  • Yeah, I had a bit of a pedal problem a couple of years ago. At the height of it I had around £7k tied up in little metal boxes!
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    Yeah, I had a bit of a pedal problem a couple of years ago. At the height of it I had around £7k tied up in little metal boxes!
    Well I'll be. 

How many did you have, and how many have you still got? 

(And what's your all time favourite?) 
  • how many times - don't buy it then. The price is there because people will pay it, don't buy it, don't post links linking to it to mock it, just let it go.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    Skarloey said:
    Yeah, I had a bit of a pedal problem a couple of years ago. At the height of it I had around £7k tied up in little metal boxes!
    Well I'll be. 

He had 6.5 Klon's.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7202
    I had two and these days I have just the one.

I didn't pay the crazy price for either of mine. Great pedals and worth a lot to some it would seem.
    Guitar Bomb & Nembrini Audio Summer Giveaway 
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    darcym said:

how many times - don't buy it then. The price is there because people will pay it, don't buy it, don't post links linking to it to mock it, just let it go.

My apologies, I had heard these were pricey but this is the first I've seen one for sale and I was a little shocked by the level of price.
  • @Skarloey I went over a hundred. Klons, every variation of King of Tone, every Sunface (still got a few of those), vintage fuzzes, the whole Xotic range and that's just some of the good stuff. Haven't added what I have left but off the top of my head, probably about 30-40. I'm gonna sell most off them off soon. Favourite pedal? Gigrig G2. Best investment I have made. Makes life as a gigging player so much easier. However my tonal tastes change, that will always be there.
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4746
    darcym said:

how many times - don't buy it then. The price is there because people will pay it, don't buy it, don't post links linking to it to mock it, just let it go.

He only said he didn't get it, he didn't mock anything. And if he did it's only a pedal for god sake. Just let it go!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Skarloey said:
    Well I'll be. 

Bah, over a hundred pedals is not a problem, It's a good start ;)
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7350
    ...I love that they still want to charge you shipping on top !!
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Amazing what a bit of hype can do to a box of standard electrical components. It's a collectors item, now, I guess. I wouldn't step on it.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73027
    Skarloey said:
    "Klon Centaur with horse"? How kind of them to chuck in a working farm animal to sweeten the deal. 

I'd definitely want a horse included for that price. The pedal I'm not so fussed about.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein