Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

PSA - Thomann Vouchers

What's Hot

Comments

• Yo I told you peeps how to play the game!

Step 1) Put something expensive in your basket like a fender guitar.

Step 2) Look in your Basket/Cart and apply voucher right at the beginning in the voucher code box (this will work) don't wait till checkout.

Step 3) Delete expensive item (voucher will remain).

Step 4) Add the stuff you actually want, the voucher value will be deducted from the cost of the items.

Step 5) Pay for your stuff at the discounted rate!

THE END

Old Is Gold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2952
    I put my coupon code into the box under the basket, had no problems at all.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7427
    What have people been spending theirs on? Got 50 euros and can't decide what to get.
  • boss fs-6
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • Going to order some Audio Technica ATH M50X headphones when this month's pay goes in.
  • Ianb62Ianb62 Frets: 22
    Is this still running as my last 2 reviews have not yielded vouchers, well not that I can see? Could be my poor prose though
  • I spent mine on an Eminence Alpha6a speaker driver unit plus some cabinet fittings. I'm just about to start building very small stage monitor from a Bill Fitzmaurice design. 

They are very, very efficient and a pair should be good enough for pubs and small stages. Like most of you here, we are always short of room. 

The offer seems to be on still. I have waited 3 days plus for a voucher to arrive. When I checked the "rate product" section of my discounted order, the offer message was still there. 

Is it conceivable we can re-start the counter and get a second lot of 50 Euro? Too good to be true perhaps.
    They don't want your name, they just want your number.
  • HippoPete;161594" said:
    I spent mine on an Eminence Alpha6a speaker driver unit plus some cabinet fittings. I'm just about to start building very small stage monitor from a Bill Fitzmaurice design. 

They are very, very efficient and a pair should be good enough for pubs and small stages. Like most of you here, we are always short of room. 

The offer seems to be on still. I have waited 3 days plus for a voucher to arrive.

When I checked the "rate product" section of my discounted order, the offer message was still there. 

Is it conceivable we can re-start the counter and get a second lot of 50 Euro? Too good to be true perhaps.
    Thats what I was wondering
    Old Is Gold
  • Ianb62Ianb62 Frets: 22
    hmm no email for my last 2 reviews - I will drop them a line
  • matt1973matt1973 Frets: 386
    Anybody get the "something special" that they talk about once you've gone beyond the €50 mark?
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24843
    I've had my 50.

I did another review anyway and I got a message saying - max e50 per customer.

Obviously I'll have to sign the wife up now!

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7427
    I got a recording king lap steel with mine.
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    matt1973 said:
    Anybody get the "something special" that they talk about once you've gone beyond the €50 mark?
    I missed that - maybe I should keep adding reviews - I just spent mine this week on a bag and cables.  Very impressed with the speed of email replies as they combined my vouchers.
  • They should give like 1 euro a review after you have hit the 50 mark. Fair play that they give you that but I'm not doing anymore unless they pay!. At the end of the day by doing a review you are helping their business and for a big company like that I'm not doing it for free.
    Old Is Gold
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump for this, filled in a review for my new T-Rex delay and got a €10 voucher e-mailed to me today.

I only had one other item to review to I've stuck that in as well. 

Not a lot (\Paul) but better than nothing.
    I claimed and used my vouchers ages ago.    Was this a one time offer?   Has anyone claimed more vouchers?
  • John_P said:
    I claimed and used my vouchers ages ago.    Was this a one time offer?   Has anyone claimed more vouchers?

€50 max per account I think @John_P
    John_P said:

€50 max per account I think @John_P
    Thanks - wishful thinking on my part.  I could write a scary number of reviews for them but I stopped in case they offer more vouchers.
  • This is relevant to my interests! I've bought a couple of of bits this year. 50 euro is free postage for me, or even better, the inlaws are visiting in a month, and could bring fx pedals easily...! :D:D
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Make each review an essay Mike. I did one short one and got €5, a longer one €10.