Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

PSA - Thomann Vouchers

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Just had my 10 EUR voucher through :)

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Has anyone redeemed more than one voucher in a transaction? You can only enter one, then it says to add the number of the others in the comments box. I stopped at that point, but how does it then give you the right total when you get to the paying stage unless a human at the other end adjusts it?

• Just ordered lots of bits & bobs from them... Hopefully I can then get creative on the reviews & fund my entry to the M&Mod challenge!
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2381
    Did some reviews yesterday, voucher for €35 arrived today - Thanks @HippoPete :D
  • ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    I did some long reviews a few days ago and haven't gotten anything as yet. Would be nice as I'd like to make some purchases
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7298
    edited January 2015
    Yep, I got €25 last week. Promptly used it towards my Powerfactor. Will write a long review of that too. Will receive vouchers. Will spend vouchers.

Twirling, twirling, ever twirling....
  • NiallmoNiallmo Frets: 467
    I have submitted two Field Report length reviews, hopefully I'll get a bit off the Goldtop I want for me EMG's.
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    3 field reports on some picks, some wall hangers and a footswitch for my amp.

Not actually that tough once you get going.
  • 40 bucks of vouchers landed this morning. Yay!

My preferred entry for the modding challenge just got cheaper… Harley Benton Te-52 for €85! That's £64! Ash body, maple neck, wilkinson pickups! SO tempted.

My wife's gonna kill me! (That said, she's 7.5months pregnant- I THINK I'll be able to out run her). 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27857
    David5150 said:
    Well worth doing this - I have around 80 euro's of vouchers now. Makes trying to write 100 words on a string winder or an XLR cable worth the effort
    Have you used separate accounts to get 80euros @David5150 - I've just submitted some, but noticed that there's a 50euro limit per customer?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    €30in the bank. Thanks dudes!!!
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17855
    tFB Trader
    Just written 4 reviews. 

Lets see how it goes.
  • NiallmoNiallmo Frets: 467
    Reviews done yesterday, got a €20 voucher this morning. Hopefully I'll get another one for the other review. Got one more to do on D'addario Strings.
  • TTony said:
    David5150 said:
    Well worth doing this - I have around 80 euro's of vouchers now. Makes trying to write 100 words on a string winder or an XLR cable worth the effort
    Have you used separate accounts to get 80euros @David5150 - I've just submitted some, but noticed that there's a 50euro limit per customer?
    Not sure - will have to check as I haven't got around to using them.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24613
    How do you get these ?  I've got a load of stuff I can review that I've bought from them recently, but I can't see any mention on their website of getting vouchers for doing so.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • Emp_Fab said:
    How do you get these ?  I've got a load of stuff I can review that I've bought from them recently, but I can't see any mention on their website of getting vouchers for doing so.

Just write the reviews....and make them long....then wait for an e-mail a couple of days later.