Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12882
    underdog said:
    Thought that was a great finale myself. Nicely done and offers a complete change of direction for next season while offering a great new battle among friends.
    I thought it was ok, it really needs a massive kick up the arse next series though.

No idea why they kept Negan alive, surely it’s just a recipe for more aggro? 

A couple of things are still irritating me. Why doesn't Maggie look pregnant still, she must be about 6 months gone at least? And why has nobody mentioned seeing the helicopter? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    boogieman said:
    underdog said:
    Thought that was a great finale myself. Nicely done and offers a complete change of direction for next season while offering a great new battle among friends.
    I thought it was ok, it really needs a massive kick up the arse next series though.

No idea why they kept Negan alive, surely it’s just a recipe for more aggro? 

A couple of things are still irritating me. Why doesn't Maggie look pregnant still, she must be about 6 months gone at least? And why has nobody mentioned seeing the helicopter? 

Isn't it only Rick, negan and trash girl that have seen the helicopter? Rick is pre occupied and wasn't sure he seen it, Negan has been too busy and trash girl has spoken to no one.

I don't get the downer on the show it's still better than almost anything else on TV.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickersticker Frets: 888
    edited April 2018
    boogieman said:
    underdog said:
    . Why doesn't Maggie look pregnant still, she must be about 6 months gone at least? And why has nobody mentioned seeing the helicopter? 
    On Talking dead they said that the whole arc since Abraham and Glenn got killed is only approximately 1 month or so .
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    sticker said:
    boogieman said:
    underdog said:
    . Why doesn't Maggie look pregnant still, she must be about 6 months gone at least? And why has nobody mentioned seeing the helicopter? 
    On Talking dead they said that the whole arc since Abraham and Glenn got killed is only approximately 1 month or so .

I was going to say I get the impression this season has been over a short time period.
  • freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1247
    The finale was better than most of the season. I'm really glad it wasn't a cliff hanger because I simply might not have bothered waiting for a resolution. They definitely need to have a serious rethink about next season. Is Fear the Walking Dead still only on Amazon? I'd like to give that a try.
    Link to my trading feedback
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 14201
    The finale was better than most of the season. I'm really glad it wasn't a cliff hanger because I simply might not have bothered waiting for a resolution. They definitely need to have a serious rethink about next season. Is Fear the Walking Dead still only on Amazon? I'd like to give that a try.
    It's on Torrents as well  :o

• RabsRabs Frets: 2648
    tFB Trader
     Is Fear the Walking Dead still only on Amazon? I'd like to give that a try.

Not sure about that.. But the first two seasons have been very different to what I think its going to become now they have merged the tv shows.. From what I understand its a bit of  a reboot of the series so may not have much to do with the story in the first seasons from this point.. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16657
    Watched the finale. I was waiting for some final cliffhanger but it never came. Felt like they wrapping the series up, maybe just leaving it open. 
    Oh well, I can cancel Now tv again for a few months. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16657
    Watched the finale. I was waiting for some final cliffhanger but it never came. Felt like they wrapping the series up, maybe just leaving it open. 
    Oh well, I can cancel Now tv again for a few months. 

No I can't...Westworld Season 2 starts next week. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    Been watching the first two series of Fear. The start was a bit slow but we’re near the end of S2 now and it’s rattling along at a good pace, the storyline is good and the characters are believable. Basically it’s has everything that WD has lost along the way. I really hope the writers sort out WD next series and get it back on track. 
    tFB Trader

Yup... Its back again..  October 7th  :) 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2018
    Possible spoiler in post so don't read if you dont want to

Lots of rumours that Rick dies, I'm not sure I could maintain my interest in the show if that's the case, the show doesn't have a character who can take his place right now.

Spoiler up there
    edited July 2018
    Rabs said:

Yup... Its back again..  October 7th   

Looks a bit more lively than the last series.I’ll stick with it for the meantime, I was really on the point of kicking it into touch. 

We’re enjoying Fear TWD a lot more than the original tbh. Binge watched the first three series and waiting for S4 to come on Now TV, intrigued to see how Morgan crosses over. 
    tFB Trader
    boogieman said:
    Rabs said:

Yup... Its back again..  October 7th   

Looks a bit more lively than the last series.I’ll stick with it for the meantime, I was really on the point of kicking it into touch. 

We’re enjoying Fear TWD a lot more than the original tbh. Binge watched the first three series and waiting for S4 to come on Now TV, intrigued to see how Morgan crosses over. 

:)

Anyone else see the start of the new series? Thought it was pretty good, although the glass floor bit was really obvious. Hope it maintains this level of writing. 
  • dbphotodbphoto Frets: 716
    What!?  New series?  Since when?
    dbphoto said:
    What!?  New series?  Since when?
    Started tonight on Fox. 
  • dbphotodbphoto Frets: 716
    Excellent news.  I’m not sure how I missed it was on again!