Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Walking Dead Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    In regards to the post about watching it online, and amc not playing in our country. :
    If you are using chrome browser, go into the chrome store and download hola zits an amazing app which tells websites your in a different country so you can watch hulu /amc etc but most importantly it let's you watch the usa Netflix, which has ten times the amount of content as us!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
    Brilliant episode - i nearly chucked up at the end.
    So did i,  i mean no Ketchup! how gross
    :D
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1477
    mrchi said:
    In regards to the post about watching it online, and amc not playing in our country. :
    If you are using chrome browser, go into the chrome store and download hola zits an amazing app which tells websites your in a different country so you can watch hulu /amc etc but most importantly it let's you watch the usa Netflix, which has ten times the amount of content as us!
    Agreed. I use Hola! with Firefox to access hulu and US netflix. It owns! 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Enjoyed that episode, and it moves the story on again with 2 groups and journey to make.
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9671
    Yes, some good storyline going on. Very tense episode, although it faltered occasionally. And what a cliffhanger!
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    The machete was the bit I've been waiting a week for and God was it worth it :D
    Love how they are writing in parts of the comic but keeping it different enough to be it's own entity.

Awesome episode, cliffhanger was just cruel though! Gotta think it's Carole and Beth, but who knows!
  • Oooh, I liked that one. Going to be interesting to see how that pans out!
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • Very strange setup in that hospital... I often wonder how many more times they can run the "small band of humans with issues holed up in an abandoned building" trope, but they never seem to repeat themselves.

I guess there's another episode before the cliffhanger gets resolved.
  • 'Twas good. 8-X
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16780
    Very strange setup in that hospital... I often wonder how many more times they can run the "small band of humans with issues holed up in an abandoned building" trope, but they never seem to repeat themselves.

I guess there's another episode before the cliffhanger gets resolved.
    I am liking it.  normal post apocalyptic stuff focuses on one maybe two group of survivors. This is showing us many different ways humans have chosen to survive.  Somehow its managing to be quite different each time, and this series is better than ever

• ParkerParker Frets: 960
    I think that was the most interesting episode in a while. Guessing Rick's gonna have to go in there to sort it out!
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12421
    I have a feeling Carol's going to get well, go nuts and bust them both out. Reckon we haven't see the last of Noah either. Good series so far, I liked the sudden change of direction: I was expecting to find out who was coming out of the bushes with Daryl !
  • boogieman said:
    I have a feeling Carol's going to get well, go nuts and bust them both out. Reckon we haven't see the last of Noah either. Good series so far, I liked the sudden change of direction: I was expecting to find out who was coming out of the bushes with Daryl !

yeh, that episode was a curveball, kept waiting for a cutback to Rick et al so going to have another week now :(
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • holnrew;387726" said:
    I might pick it up again then.
    Series 2 was drawn out. Series 3 picks up massively then series 4 kicks on from there.

I'm looking forwards to the spin off show next year. I just can't get enough of this stuff
    Excellent episode! Really liking the spin off stuff and finally knowing WTF happened to Beth. There's obviously more to these hospital loons than meets the eye. 

However, I waited ALL week to find out who was in the bushes with Daryl! FUCKING TEASING CUNTS! 

• The spin off I mentioned is a whole new show. Pilot episode due 2015. I think the plan is to air in-between seasons of the walking dead. I think they have the director of About a Boy doing the pilot.
    What's the spin off entail? colour me intruiged! 
    oooh. just had a google. Looks legit! 
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 628
    It is the best thing on TV by far at the mo, what was the album the doctor guy was listening to?