The Theresa May General Election thread (edited)

What's Hot

Comments

• Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2614
    tFB Trader
    Sounds good for Northern Island, shame the SNP were not placed to get this sort of deal for Scotland.

it is only for two years........ which is when the next election will happen
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • marantz1300marantz1300 Frets: 3107
    I wonder if they would give a billion to sinn fein to keep their jobs.
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2614
    tFB Trader
    I wonder if they would give a billion to sinn fein to keep their jobs.
    everyone can get 1Billion if they just play nice! yay

I play nice

where's my billion

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Cheaper than a Labour government....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    The thread that keeps on giving......
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    Emp_Fab said:
    Oh that's grand.  May has just done a deal with the Demented Union of Prehistorics and she's bought their support with £1Billion of our money.  Dig deep folks, your taxes are now helping the MegaloMayniac cling to power.
    It's like Mrs May's campaign slogans are turning out to be more accurate than Mystic Megs predictions.  She's obviously found that magic money tree she kept bleating on about along with her coalition of chaos she was warning of.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    nickb_boy said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    Oh that's grand.  May has just done a deal with the Demented Union of Prehistorics and she's bought their support with £1Billion of our money.  Dig deep folks, your taxes are now helping the MegaloMayniac cling to power.
    It's like Mrs May's campaign slogans are turning out to be more accurate than Mystic Megs predictions.  She's obviously found that magic money tree she kept bleating on about along with her coalition of chaos she was warning of.  
    FFS .. read the deal .. it represents around 0.13% of UK expenditure .. much of the money will be spent on infrastructure so the government will get cash back through taxes. It's also a drawdown ..

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24648
    I can't be arsed reading boring stuff just to find out if my knee-jerk outrage is justified!  I am a member of the public you know.  Now, does anyone have a yellow pages, I need to go and vandalise the front door of a filthy paediatrician.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Fretwired said:
    nickb_boy said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    FFS .. read the deal .. it represents around 0.13% of UK expenditure .. much of the money will be spent on infrastructure so the government will get cash back through taxes. It's also a drawdown ..
    as its such a small amount, maybe they can find another couple of billion to fund the services we all depend on and stop the cuts they love so much.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    Fretwired said:
    nickb_boy said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    as its such a small amount, maybe they can find another couple of billion to fund the services we all depend on and stop the cuts they love so much.
    £2 billion wouldn't touch sides .. we've just wasted £7 billion on two useless aircraft carriers than run on Windows XP. Perhaps if HMG didn't waste so much money we'd have more for services. The NHS IT system cost £18 billion before it was scrapped. That's basically the amount the NHS needs to keep running.

The DUP are basically getting cash now that has been budgeted for infrastructure projects over the next parliament .. once the projects are finished the money will dry up.

• bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Someone said the DUP's policies are basically like the bible with fortnightly bin collections and more corruption.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    She has a marginally better haircut than Jeremy Corbyn.
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    I bet Arlene's made some special requests in her deal with Theresa and gone through it thoroughly to ensure she's dotted all the i's and crossed out the LGBT's.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    And the gingers
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    capo4th said:
    She has a marginally better haircut than Jeremy Corbyn.
    and looks like a docker.
    nickb_boy said:
    I bet Arlene's made some special requests in her deal with Theresa and gone through it thoroughly to ensure she's dotted all the i's and crossed out the LGBT's.
    Absolutely. There'll be no more carrying on now. 
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    remember…. strong and stable…. strong and stable...
    play every note as if it were your first
    edited June 2017
    Place your bets.  

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Whatever happened to Bucks Fizz? OMG ..... no wonder we're in trouble .. they've forgotten about 'Making their mind up' on Brexit .. :-)

10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom