Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Worst wigs in rock and roll ?

What's Hot

Comments

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12462
    I think these are actually real Barnets, just an excuse to post a pic of the mighty Manowar, caught in the act of fisting a large rodent.
    Image result for man o war band

"OUR TOSSPOT"
    10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    I think these are actually real Barnets, just an excuse to post a pic of the mighty Manowar, caught in the act of fisting a large rodent.

Isn't that Michael Bolton, Derek Smalls and Nigel Tuffnell standing behind the rodent violator?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rawk100rawk100 Frets: 1757
    edited November 2017
    jonnyburgo said:i

I think it's a cat not a rodent, and he seems to be breast feeding it as well....
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23823
    Ross the Boss never looked comfortable in Manowar, did he?  Even his name didn't fit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_Q said:
    Ross the Boss never looked comfortable in Manowar, did he?  Even his name didn't fit.
    Ross the head of accounts ?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12462
    Man o' phwooar!
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KnobblyKnobbly Frets: 4
    There's a story about Michael Fabricant going to one of Ted Heath's parties. Despite his sour public persona, Heath was very much a bon viveur in private. Heath approached Fabricant enquiring, "Is that a wig you are wearing?".  Fabricant affirmed, reluctantly. "Well it's not a very good one is it?" exclaimed Heath.
    True or not?
  • SamgbSamgb Frets: 774
    https://rockbrat.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/dubrow.jpg

This is kevin dubrow singer for quiet riot, starting going bald as a coot and then shows up looking like this !!

What other wig howlers are out there ?
    Looks like Rod Stewart
    Ian Paice has been wearing a wig since the Slaves and Masters period, around 1990. He may have been influenced by the fact that there were multiple rugs in the band at that point (still are actually). If you look at the sleeve notes there are more synthetic cranial carpets than real hair. He was noticeably thinning in the mid eighties and by 1990 was suddenly sporting a thick black mane, admittedly quite similar to his original hair from 20 years earlier. It looks like it is about to take off in one of the photos here. To give him his due, he's continually updated it, allowing it to go grey, until he's got a grey, pony tail thing going on now. From 300 yeards, you might be fooled.

Cliff Richard has just got a grey one too.
  • chromatunachromatuna Frets: 375
    Phil Spector
    Paul McCartney
    Robbie Robertson
    Hank B. Marvin

Not wigs but Richard Thompson is never seen without a beret and Billy Gibbons sports a car washing glove.
    I know this is an old post but I have just found this hilarious thread :-) This tickled me because I just watched the ZZ Top documentary on Netflix and was wondering about that thing on Billy’s head. The sad thing is I was wondering if I could get one :-)
    This is the truth from hillbilly guitars!
    Me too. Watched it last night. Gibbons has got the double hat thing going on. The one underneath must be an insurance policy.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24732
    I've already notified several people that when I eventually start losing lots of mine, if I ever turn up with a syrup, they are to burn it in front of me then give me a slap.  I think it's a flag of vanity.  Look at McCartney and Cliff for example....  for fuck's sake...  have some self respect lads.  Are you that much in denial about your age that you don't care that everyone's laughing at you ?  I mean, it's not like Cliff hasn't already got enough to be embarrassed about is it !
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6424
    Emp_Fab said:
    I've already notified several people that when I eventually start losing lots of mine, if I ever turn up with a syrup, they are to burn it in front of me then give me a slap.  I think it's a flag of vanity.  Look at McCartney and Cliff for example....  for fuck's sake...  have some self respect lads.  Are you that much in denial about your age that you don't care that everyone's laughing at you ?  I mean, it's not like Cliff hasn't already got enough to be embarrassed about is it !
    Macca & Cliff compound their follicle problems by dyeing their hair a monotone colour.  Very bad look for a distinguished gentleman. Looks awful. Wear your salt & pepper with pride (and the male pattern baldness) 

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    Phil Spector
    Paul McCartney
    Robbie Robertson
    Hank B. Marvin

Not wigs but Richard Thompson is never seen without a beret and Billy Gibbons sports a car washing glove.
    I know this is an old post but I have just found this hilarious thread :-) This tickled me because I just watched the ZZ Top documentary on Netflix and was wondering about that thing on Billy’s head. The sad thing is I was wondering if I could get one :-)

He got the car polish glove hat from an African tribe after he was made a member and has worn it ever since.

Feedback
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Little Richard, Marky Ramone, Vinnie Vincent. 
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23823
    John Lawton (Uriah Heep/Lucifer's Friend).  Then and now(ish):

Related image

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
    Philly_Q said:
    John Lawton (Uriah Heep/Lucifer's Friend).  Then and now(ish):

It's always sad to see when someone gets Russ Abbott disease.
    Fabricant totally wears a rug - he got the hump on the TV dating thing becasue the lady mentioned it, not because she was wrong !

Feedback
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1533
    proggy said:
    Philly_Q said:
    These people must have mates who can have a quiet word with them!
    It would have to be a very loud word to make it through that lot. She didn't have it that long when they sang Waterloo...
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Philly_Q said:

Philly_Q said:

Gosh Dave Murray isnt wearing well
    Genuine LOL

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom