Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Worst wigs in rock and roll ?

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• Always think of Jay Jay French, Kevin Dubrow was cool as fuck, he seemingly didn't seem to outwardly give a shit, what a voice.  Phil Lewis, LA Guns, can't be real either surely.  Thing is, unless you're ancestors were raped by the Arabs that use to take Celtic slaves off the coast of Ireland, or you've had a lot of German ort Mexican in you, it doesn't make genealogical sense.  It's like a woman getting a nose job.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jesus Christ, a thread about musicians with bad wigs that is bloody old enough to be finishing college, and not one mention or photo of Elton John, and one of a number of his terrible transgressions.  If weaing a bad wig was a crimminal offense, Elton John would be seving a life sentance, you could easily have an entire thread dedicated to all the bad wigs he's worn over the years, hell you could even have threads for each decade he's worn wigs, he's worn that many bad ones.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24732
    edited September 2022

Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5238
    Philly_Q said:
    Ross the Boss never looked comfortable in Manowar, did he?  Even his name didn't fit.
    I think the name predates the band by about 7 years. No Ross, no Manowar is the general rule.
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5238
    I think these are actually real Barnets, just an excuse to post a pic of the mighty Manowar, caught in the act of fisting a large rodent.
    Image result for man o war band

real hair, fake eye
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12537
    Emp_Fab said:
     Who the hell is that? 
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3357
    boogieman said:
    Emp_Fab said:
     Who the hell is that? 
    I'll take a guess at Gene Simmons?

Joe Lynn Turner has just ditched the wig after many years of wearing one due to alopecia from a young age. His latest album pics shows him without it and so sometimes, there are reasons for this
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Kebabkid said:
    boogieman said:
    Emp_Fab said:
     Who the hell is that? 

Joe Lynn Turner has just ditched the wig after many years of wearing one due to alopecia from a young age. His latest album pics shows him without it and so sometimes, there are reasons for this

I think the irony over JLT, is he wasn't the one in Rainbow, that most people thought wore a wig!
  • Reverend said: 
    Philly_Q said:
    Ross the Boss never looked comfortable in Manowar, did he?  Even his name didn't fit.
    I think the name predates the band by about 7 years. No Ross, no Manowar is the general rule.
    Ross had a fairly successful punk career in The Dictators and Shakin Street; you have to wonder what the young Ross would have made of Manowar. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12537
    Kebabkid said:
    boogieman said:
    Emp_Fab said:
     Who the hell is that? 
    Yeah, think you’re right. His real hair was bad enough but that ^ looks like something he’s salvaged from a Hoover dust bag. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23823
    edited September 2022
    Yeah, it is Gene, although his face looks so weird I wasn't sure!  I did a Google search for the image, that picture was taken in 2012!! 
    Ten years on, the hair's no better but to be fair he doesn't look any worse (or older) than he did then.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2104931/The-hair-moves-face-frozen--KISS-rocker-Gene-Simmons-bizarre-jogging-look.html

• OffsetOffset Frets: 12558
    Philly_Q said:
    ICBM said:
    Philly_Q said:

And yet he's been an MP for 25 years, increasing his majority each time.  He may be an utter twat in many, many ways, but perhaps he's not a bad constituency MP.
    Or alternatively, perhaps the constituency has been successfully Torified and riff-raff can't afford to live there any more...
    I've never been to Lichfield, but is it really that easy to "Torify" an area and force out "riff-raff"?  I don't claim to know.  Fabricant's certainly an eccentric, maybe he's a complete and utter arsehole too, but not many MPs last 25 years.
    His hair has definitely been fabricanted.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23823
    I think these are actually real Barnets, just an excuse to post a pic of the mighty Manowar, caught in the act of fisting a large rodent.

Exciting news.... Manowar have entered into a joint venture with one of our favourites from the world of wigs...

https://blabbermouth.net/news/manowar-recruits-legendary-guitar-shredder-michael-angelo-batio-for-2023-tour

• Philly_Q said:

Exciting news.... Manowar have entered into a joint venture with one of our favourites from the world of wigs...

https://blabbermouth.net/news/manowar-recruits-legendary-guitar-shredder-michael-angelo-batio-for-2023-tour

Arguably the only guitar player I wouldn’t want to play like. Apart from Steven Seagal.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom