Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    cbellanga said:

haha yes, but have changed my mind again!! :p
    ha ha! Oh dear, I feel quite bad about that then.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Deijavoo said:
    Aw shucks, cheers mate. Thanks to your help.

It's just had some space made for another Strymon "BIG" pedal that I collect from the Post Office tomorrow. A wee bit excited!
    More than welcome dude, as soon as I saw the Mobius for sale I knew you'd want it. Let me know how you get on with the big sky :-) 

I really want a Zvex Fuzz Factory… borrowed one, it's mega.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Seemed like a good idea.....

Deijavoo said:
    Aw shucks, cheers mate. Thanks to your help.

It's just had some space made for another Strymon "BIG" pedal that I collect from the Post Office tomorrow. A wee bit excited!
    More than welcome dude, as soon as I saw the Mobius for sale I knew you'd want it. Let me know how you get on with the big sky :-) 

I really want a Zvex Fuzz Factory… borrowed one, it's mega.
    Cheers mate.  Ah, the Big Sky is just utterly gorgeous, no time tonight though I'm afraid.  :-(

I wanted a Fuzz Factory but couldn't justifybit for a sound I will barely ever use.  Isn't there one for sale in FX here??
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited February 2014

Had a bit of a change around, you can go back to the very first post in this thread to see where I was...but after a couple of evenings with patch leads and velcro (and a fair bit of selling/buying)...

Small Board (used for gigging with the covers bands):

http://imageshack.com/a/img829/5207/0mdz.jpg

Signal Path:

CAE Wah > MXR Hendrix Fuzz Face > Boss TU-3 > Catalinbread Formula 5F6 > EHX Soul Food > Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser > MXR Micro Chorus > TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay > TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini > TC Electronic Ditto Looper

Then the big board, which is mainly for home noodling (ambient soundscape stuff).

http://imageshack.com/a/img62/724/8ul3.jpg

Signal Path: TC Electronic Polytune Mini > EHX Micro Pog > MXR Hendrix Univibe > MXR Phase 99 > Morley Pro Volume Pedal > Suhr Jack Rabbit Tremolo > Timmy (Ltd Edition) > MXR Carbon Copy > TC Electronic Nova Delay iB Modified > Strymon Big Sky > TC Electronic Ditto Looper x2

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    @not_the_dj your "small board" is fuckin' lovely!
  • Got the Bogner today. Just put it on a nano with a tuner and Carbon Copy.

Underneath is an 'always on' EP Booster clone I just finished tonight :) Pretty happy with everything. First impressions of the Bogner are great. Looking forward to next rehearsal.

edited March 2014
    Deijavoo said:

Board has really come on mate, nice work :-)

It just got better @thisisguitar

imageimageimageimage
    1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Plenty of Big Sky's appearing here :-)
  • mrn1989mrn1989 Frets: 240
    edited March 2014
    Here's my currect board.

Board: Diago Showman
    Power: Visual Sound 1Spot + Daisy Chain
    Pedals to front of amp, in order: Crybaby>Volume>Polytune>Blues Drive>Dod FX10 to amp input
    Pedals in loop, in order: Amp Send>Dod FX10> Alter Ego>Hall Of Fame>Linear Boost 1> Amp Return
    Koch Footswitch for Studiotone then a D.I. from the amps emulated recording out to P.A. if needed. 

And only 4 wires coming from board: Power, XLR, Guitar Cable & 4 Way multicore... Simple!

Fretboard Feedback https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58705/  ALSO Over 500+ 100% feedback eBay transactions 
  • mrn1989mrn1989 Frets: 240
    edited March 2014
    Im suprised but the lack of Ibanez Tubescreamers in this thread, I thought everyone liked them but me lol. Maybe manufacturers are making better copies nowadays...?
    Fretboard Feedback https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58705/  ALSO Over 500+ 100% feedback eBay transactions 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8557
    Have been trying out quite a lot of iterations lately and this combo is really gelling, I'm loving it.

I'm a pedal whore, but when I find something I really like I tend to stick, so the delay, LGW, trem have all been mainstays for quite a while now. Small Stone, this is my third one, space has held me back before, but I absolutely love them. 

Of the newer pedals, Cream Tone is fab, might try a couple of other distortions in place of the Rat but am enjoying it at the mo.

• thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
    @Deijavoo - Oh yes mate, nice addition! You going to get something to synchronise the tap tempos?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @Deijavoo - Oh yes mate, nice addition! You going to get something to synchronise the tap tempos?
    Ha!   You read my mind.....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xwolf5150xwolf5150 Frets: 180
    edited March 2014

Finally finished mine. Cables courtesy of our Rob Kabl !!!

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x182/wolf5151/002_zps11951939.jpg

• Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    What are you controlling with the Midi Moose?
  • xwolf5150xwolf5150 Frets: 180
    My JMP-1 Rack with the band and Digitech GSP1101 when I'm performing solo.
  • DawnOfLightDawnOfLight Frets: 10
    edited March 2014
    I'm trying out new things at the moment and have dismantled my big board and trying this messy little one out...I promise I'm normally better at cable management!!

• MDKVMDKV Frets: 56
    Homemade board, lives in a flight case. 
    Just waiting on a new power supply as I've run out of juice! 
    Buzz Electronics Midi Looper does all the switching - pedals in and out, amp channels etc. 

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    edited March 2014

Bottom left is a home-made aux switch and expression pedal - waiting for bitsbox to send the remaining momentary :S

Front and centre is a Whirlwind Orange Box - a phase 90 - but I loves it :D

Hoping to squeeze a SHO behind the choralflange and a DIY routing box for fx send and return ...

Oh and swapping the straight jacks at the back of the timeline for angle jacks so I can fit ... something else up there...
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?