Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• littlethoughtslittlethoughts Frets: 649
    edited June 2014
    Not updated this for a while, but current board is:

With the spark booster coming in for the Malekko fuzz and the M-audio expression pedal controlling the delay (if you have a flashback x4 I highly recommend getting one). I'd like to make some more room to get the fuzz and spark booster both in there but I think it will require expert Tetris skills!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 677
  • I'll get a picture of my board up soon. Made a few changes and its just awesome. Final addition will be a Velvet Fuzz.
    Subscribe why don't ya!
    www.youtube.com/user/TheToneshack
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Tone-Shack/342112489166403?ref=hl
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    edited June 2014
    Here was my little set up for last nights entertainment. Just need to convince myself which OD to kick off the board in order to fit my Cioks instead of the diago power supply.
    Order is : Cali76 TX > Bit Commander > Triton Sputnik > SM Fuzz > Voyager > Small Hadron Collider > Koi OD > Sick As > Reezafratzitz > Kilobyte > EB modded buffer Vol > Bronco Billy > Warbletron > Ten Cent Trem > Disaster Transport Snr > Supermoon > Prestige > Ditto
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • shuikitshuikit Frets: 224
    edited June 2014
    Just had another swap around and rearrange. Took off a route 66, ocd and soul food. Open road, gas fx drive thru and budda wah back on

photo IMG_20140615_01253_edit_1402792074345.jpg
  • JeztoneJeztone Frets: 27
    edited June 2014
    Mine is almost done, have 1 space left & cannot decide if I want to put a Fuzz there or another distortion. Although the 7thvn & the SD-1 combined for solo s does me fine.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5537/14256269188_957deb67fc_z.jpg
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    Jeztone said:
    Mine is almost done, have 1 space left & cannot decide if I want to put a Fuzz there or another distortion. Although the 7thvn & the SD-1 combined for solo s does me fine.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5537/14256269188_957deb67fc_z.jpg

What board is that you're using, looks ideal for my 2 m5's and expression!
  • JeztoneJeztone Frets: 27
    Its the Pedaltrain Jr, but I have a pedal riser for the M5 & DD3, also as its all run off a Cioks AC10 Ive had to fit bigger feet to make it fit. I used to use a Pedaltrain 2 but that was like carrying a car door around once everything was on it. i love the M5's they are brilliant units.
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    Jeztone said:
    Its the Pedaltrain Jr, but I have a pedal riser for the M5 & DD3, also as its all run off a Cioks AC10 Ive had to fit bigger feet to make it fit. I used to use a Pedaltrain 2 but that was like carrying a car door around once everything was on it. i love the M5's they are brilliant units.

I'm a big m5 fan, some of the drive tones are incredible as are the verbs!
  • citizen68citizen68 Frets: 172
    Latest arrangement - think this'll do me for a while - photo's a bit dark but it's a Pedaltrain 1 and all powered by a Joyo JP02 underneath.. http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/citizen68/49DA6BD8-1D05-4C68-878F-5CDA50CDB839.jpg
    Seemed like a good idea.....

• strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2521
    edited June 2014

Crybaby with various mods including true bypass and changed the voice sweep to give more of an open sound
    dynacomp, bad monkey and phase 90 in a true bypass loop because they sound great when you're using them but the buffer is rubbish
    OCD V4
    Blackstar HT-Dist
    Musket Fuzz V2 (transition model, it's a V2 circuit in a V1 enclosure)
    DMM with input impedence mod (like the analogman one, it gets rid of the overly warm un-delayed sound when the delay is on)
    All powered by isolated power supply mounted under the board (which is made of Ikea GORM shelving, cost £8 i think)

Pretty much gets set up as dynacomp at unity volume, bad monkey giving a small volume and treble boost and adding a little dirt, OCD set up for 70's Marshall sounds, HT-Dist set up for 80's Marshall sounds, Musket set up for assorted woolly fuzzy goodness, and the delay either set up for a nice background delay or dotted eigths, with or without a bit of tremolo on the delayed signal.

I've toyed with the idea of a nice tremolo, but my Orange has a glorious valve driven tremolo built in, so I just use that.
    The space is for whatever footswitch on whatever amp I happen to be using, although I like the idea of a POG2 going there, I just don't think I'd have practical use for one.

I'm also thinking of getting a Nova System as a compact alternative

Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12059
    Ooooh, I have been looking at that Musket, how do you rate it?
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2521
    RaymondLin;269681" said:
    Ooooh, I have been looking at that Musket, how do you rate it?
    I really like it, the focus control lets you have a big woolly bass if you want but also lets you tighten it up if needed, and the pre boost is really useful as well. I compared it to a mojo hand fuzz the name of which escapes me, and an American big muff with creamy dreamer mod, which sounded good but was way too noisy to be practical. I ended up keeping the musket.

Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
    citizen68 said:
    Latest arrangement - think this'll do me for a while - photo's a bit dark but it's a Pedaltrain 1 and all powered by a Joyo JP02 underneath.. http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/citizen68/49DA6BD8-1D05-4C68-878F-5CDA50CDB839.jpg
    How do you find the Fender volume pedal? I was close to buying that recently but went for the Boss FV500
  • xwolf5150xwolf5150 Frets: 180
    How is the FV500 ?
    I can't decide between that and the Dunlop DVP1
    I think the FV500 is great. I've not noticed any noticeable tone suck like some say occurs on volume pedals. I don't use it too often but it's smooth and works nicely. It is rather big but I keep it off my board so it's not a real issue. One big plus is that fact you can also use it as an expression pedal so if I'm not needing it as a volume pedal I can use it to control my reverb etc
  • xwolf5150xwolf5150 Frets: 180
    The one I need is the FV500H is that correct ??
    Yes I think so - that's the one I have