Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8574
    My small "80's fun" board now wired up, with the board having a little tribute to the man that started all that nonsense. The Rivera is hilarious fun, nails the modded Marshall sound, the Zoom is also a great little pedal for these needs. Very pleased with this, grin-inducing. 

And here it is with it's bigger, and more mature, brother:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • citizen68citizen68 Frets: 172
    edited June 2014
    lincolnblue;271507" said:
    citizen68 said:

Latest arrangement - think this'll do me for a while - photo's a bit dark but it's a Pedaltrain 1 and all powered by a Joyo JP02 underneath..

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/citizen68/49DA6BD8-1D05-4C68-878F-5CDA50CDB839.jpg

How do you find the Fender volume pedal? I was close to buying that recently but went for the Boss FV500 

First off I haven't tried any other volume pedals to compare the Fender with but initial impressions are good. 

No sign of the dreaded tone suck (I compared straight into amp then through just the volume pedal). I'm thinking it must use a log pot as most of the volume increase is in the latter stage of travel - nice smooth sweep and it seems strurdy enough to last a while.. 

Size wise it's great & doesn't take up too much room on the board. Very pleased so far!

Seemed like a good idea.....

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5204
    Here's mine! I only play at home. Just got rid of a line 6 m13 and just starting getting some individual pedals together. I have a solid metal by palmer which is ace, a solar bender mkII fuzz, keeley phaser and a tc delay! I'm sure these will all change...Everyman needs a hobby as the devil makes work for idle hands!
  • basslooserbasslooser Frets: 17

I am currently on this one, but will be parting this and building different rig in my own build below :)image

Building this one... Working on top now and will be alligning pedals soon :) Let me know how you like it?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    basslooser;277983" said:
    I am currently on this one, but will be parting this and building different rig in my own build below :)Building this one... Working on top now and will be alligning pedals soon :) Let me know how you like it?  
    Is the tweed pedalboard case your handy work? It looks awesome. Fancy making another if it is you making them??

Thanks @nickb_boy for nice words... Yep, I would be ready for more if needed :)

check out my thread for some more photos and I will be posting more:

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/18594/my-homemade-pedal-board

Cheers!

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4777
    edited June 2014

Incomes a POG and Memory Lane Junior.  Out goes a RAT, Way Huge Red Llama Clone and Boss DM3.

I'm short of dirt now and don't have much room so I'm going to look for a small distortion, like the SL drive.
    The Boss CE3 is up for sale, so I'll have a modulation spot, may go for a Catalinbread Callisto or something like a rotary sim.
    Power is not that plentiful however without an upgrade so any other pedals need less than 100ma of power as the POG hogs the high current output on my ISO5.

Loving the MLJr by the way!
    If you wanna make it smaller get Polytune mini :)
    If you wanna make it smaller get Polytune mini :)
    I thought about that but I'm using the Polytune's coutesy power outlet to power the Phaser on the left of it.
    Nothing is simple in the world of pedalbaords!
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12059
    edited June 2014

Incomes a POG and Memory Lane Junior.  Out goes a RAT, Way Huge Red Llama Clone and Boss DM3.

I'm short of dirt now and don't have much room so I'm going to look for a small distortion, like the SL drive.
    The Boss CE3 is up for sale, so I'll have a modulation spot, may go for a Catalinbread Callisto or something like a rotary sim.
    Power is not that plentiful however without an upgrade so any other pedals need less than 100ma of power as the POG hogs the high current output on my ISO5.

Loving the MLJr by the way!

What is the pedal on the top left with the pin up girl and the one that looks like a crime scene of blood?

Thanks

My home made board loaded up!image

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shuikitshuikit Frets: 224
    @menamestom You can get splitter cables that will allow you to power two pedals from one output.
    http://www.hotroxuk.com/voodoo-lab-ppav-voodoo-lab-split-output-adapter.html
    Hi @RaymondLin They are both madbean builds, the one with the Decal is a Fatpants EP Booster Clone and the other one is a Smoothie phase 45 clone. The 'blood' is a lot browner in real life and looks more like the scene you might see the morning after 6 pints and a Madras than a crime scene. Seemed a good idea at the time...... Sounds ace though, I love P45's.
    Thanks @menamestom they look great !

For a second there I thought it is a Metal Pedals pedal.

like this

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Here's my little board ... All effects made by my own fair hand. Think I've got most bases covered! http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a515/guitardanhx/Effects Pedals/ac81702a591beb0c9017dce98c12c936_zpsfe5d2661.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Am officially running out of real estate... time to list some on the classifieds section:

This was before I actually sorted a signal path out and provided power to it.
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    EreforGuitarGear;281643" said:
    Am officially running out of rearooTl estate... time to list some on the classifieds section:http://i.imgur.com/RTJ7mFS.jpg

EreforGuitarGear;281643" said:
    Am officially running out of real estate... time to list some on the classifieds section:http://i.imgur.com/RTJ7mFS.jpg

What do you think of the LS Mammajamma? I've only ever heard YouTube quality clips, sui would be keen time hear any ordinary opinions of it. Cheers

• @nickb_boy I've only had it for a couple of weeks. It's an incredibly versatile OD. If I hadn't spent so much on the pedalworx texas two steps I could have replaced both of them with the MammaJamma. The vintage mode on the switch takes the volume down but adds some fuzziness... A noticeable drop in volume but the tone is still more than useable. I don't know what the version 2 is like but there is a newer improved model out now.
    Here's my little board ... All effects made by my own fair hand. Think I've got most bases covered! http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a515/guitardanhx/Effects Pedals/ac81702a591beb0c9017dce98c12c936_zpsfe5d2661.jpg
    What are you using to power all that?