Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    Just had to ditch a few pedals....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10780
    edited July 2014
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12065
    Deijavoo said:
    Just had to ditch a few pedals....

Whoa. 
    I'm maybe even gonna get real kinky and try adding the delay and reverb in the loop....never liked it on any amp yet though.
    Are you running the Mobius in the loop of the Timelime? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Everyone recommends doing that but I don't always use my TL on at the same time as the Mobius. 

Supposed to work very well though. 
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 278

I've gone from this...

... to this...

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    New amp = new board..

I'm not actually using the TimeForce, but it has connectors on the top which makes it easier to connect the FX Loop cables.. need to replace it with something more useful.
  • hows that Mooer 'verb?
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3675
    @Si_ Surely you could replace the Sapphire delay with one of  the presets on the Nux and still have 8 other presets to play with? I've got a Time Force and they're actually cracking value units. Then you can replace the Sapphire with something else  ;)
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    I much prefer the analogue sounds of the sapphire over the time force (the sapphire is a deep blue delay clone).
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    Before one of my new amp arrives tomorrow and I end up selling on loads of pedals I thought I'd take one final pic pf the family. The Warped Vinyl is replacing the Warbletron and 10 Cent Trem on the board, but the rest is unknown until I see how they play in the new rig.
    1reaction image LOL 14reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Have a Wow Nick.  I see that second Cali is on the board, if you're throwing away tge single I have a nice wee space available for it. 

:)
    Wow, I see lots of JHS pedals there and a couple of Klone?

And I can't believe the pedals that didn't make it to your board! Some of them I just bought for mine lol
  • ney @nickb_boy if you ever need a home for that Hoof or Fairfield Four Eyes... gimme a shout?  :-h
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    @Deijavoo The single Cali is in the classifieds with your name in it ;)
    @RaymondLin Don't panic about the ethical problems of owning JHS pedals, I got them in a direct trade with Josh the owner so no money exchanged hands!
    My pedals constantly get rotated on my board when I fancy a change, so just cos there not there today doesn't make them second choice. Just a different flavour. That's the nice thing about gear, it's a personal choice so go with what you hear and ignore what others tell you.

@vaticancameos The Foureyes is never leaving me! The hoof will only go if I end up picking up a HoofReaper! I'll let you know :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @nickb_boy cloven hoof is out soon! I got a limited edition run of CME this week. A different colour run will be out in the autumn.
  • Those pedals add to to an approximate used value of all my guitars, amp, pedals... At least 5 times over.

Bloody good work my friend, truly inspirational.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    I went to watch @nickb_boy play at his local church last Sunday and have to say it sounded wonderful! Especially all the layered delay on 'We Are The Flock' and the tasteful way he stacks low gain overdrives on 'Bow Before Jesus'. Keep on rockin' brother!!
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lew;298029" said:
    I went to watch @nickb_boy play at his local church last Sunday and have to say it sounded wonderful! Especially all the layered delay on 'We Are The Flock' and the tasteful way he stacks low gain overdrives on 'Bow Before Jesus'. Keep on rockin' brother!!
    I can imagine. Some interesting looking stuff I don't recognise there, too!

@nick_b what are the most bonkers or unusual ones?