Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• citizen68citizen68 Frets: 172
    Latest incarnation - recent additions are the Memory Lane Jr, Jetter GS124 & a Bright Onion Pedals patchbox (mounted underneath) which lets me run the delay, reverb and ditto looper either straight into front of amp or in the effects loop (toggle switch to pick) depending on what amp I'm using. http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/citizen68/D7F0061B-1D31-4F18-8DAA-CDE43F558755.jpg
    Seemed like a good idea.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • therose789therose789 Frets: 467

Heres mine at the moment. It has a few holes that need funding! 
  • shadyshady Frets: 252
    edited July 2014
    Heh...judging by the size of your foot on the left there, all your fx must be super sized...
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JadedJaded Frets: 129

My current "minimalist" board! Still in the honeymoon phase with the Les Lius but it really seems to fill all my dirt needs. Just need to get a nice analog delay to replace the Ibanez (I'm thinking DM-3 or AD9) and possibly a nice compressor with a dry blend (Philosophers Tone?) then I think all my wants/needs should be covered by it! 
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12333
    The philosophers tone is overly expensive in my opinion, the barber compact is much cheaper and I think is better and still have a blend nob.
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    edited July 2014
    @Jaded There's always a nice Cali76 in the classifieds for all your compressor needs ;)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
    tFB Trader
    shady said:
    Heh...judging by the size of your foot on the left there, all your fx must be super sized...
    :D

That's my daughters foot. 

While I was taking the photo she ran up and said: "pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, wahwah" 

I felt so proud.

6reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Like father, like daughter Eh Monq.......

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• simonbeckwithsimonbeckwith Frets: 215
    edited July 2014
    photo imagejpg1-8.jpg

Apart from a few new patch cables I'm waiting for, my new board is complete.....for now - may swap out the suhr for another more vintagey vibe drive pedal For those who care, signal path is guitar (fender usa deluxe tele or tokai love rock) -> dunlop vp1 -> @4114effects mythical overdrive (klon clone) -> one control white loop box - contains a suhr riot and a @thorpy6 plexidrive in each of the true bypass loops - I can a/b between them or bypass for the amps clean channel -> strymon timeline -> amp (fender pro tube 25/100 twin), a tc polytune mini is connected to the vp1 tuner output. Lush!
  • JadedJaded Frets: 129
    The philosophers tone is overly expensive in my opinion, the barber compact is much cheaper and I think is better and still have a blend nob.
    I'll have to check out the Barber then, it's the Tone Press right? 

nickb_boy said:
    @Jaded There's always a nice Cali76 in the classifieds for all your compressor needs ;)
    That looks lovely :P bit out of my price range mind you haha
    Jaded said:
    I'll have to check out the Barber then, it's the Tone Press right? 

nickb_boy said:
    That looks lovely :P bit out of my price range mind you haha
    It is the Tone Press but get the Compact version to save some space.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1009
    edited July 2014
    My main board:
    As requested, details of what the homemade ones are:
    Gold with silver knobs - Klon Centaur. Always on.
    Black large box with cream knobs and a large knob - Deja vibe clone with added tone shaping knob. (the mobius is awesome but the vibe doesn't quite cut it for me)
    Orange with black knobs - Liquid sunshine v2 clone
    Blue with white knobs - Timmy clone
    Vintage orange sparkle with cream knobs - boiling point clone. 
    The blue one with racing stripes is the tap tempo that controls both the timeline and mobius and is plugged into the disaster area 3Xl midi controller.
    These pedals are what I play mostly in church but if i'm playing with the band I can swap them out for a couple of others that can fit in nicely, namely a modified king of tone and a single channel plexitone pedal shown here:
    Sorry to hijack the thread with so many pics but someone asked about the handmade ones. Plus, this is a show your pedalboard thread so i'm hoping those looking won't mind gratuitous pedal pics ;-) 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1009
    edited July 2014
    My Grab and Go/Backup board
    The large multi pedal is a klon, into a double flush tremolo into a p90 phaser with added depth control into a deep blue delay.
    The bottom one is a timmy clone into an ocd clone into an EP booster clone. The small one sits in a loop that is between the klon and the tremolo on the big one. (ie all drives before modulation.)

and my Practice/Noodling at home (so I don't wake the children) board.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Love the big purple beasty board
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1587
    Spent a few hours last night putting together my new home board. 

Is that a Pedal Project Klone ?
    It certainly is. Very impressed by the quality of it.
    It certainly is. Very impressed by the quality of it.

I have one or order, really looking forward to mine !

Have you tried a real one or a KTR?  I haven't personally and the videos that i've listened to, I can't tell the difference.

No, not tried a real one, but when I stumbled on that youtube video by Curtis I knew the Pedal Projects was super close to the original and for a fraction of the price. The smaller footprint is a plus too! You won't be disappointed.
    No, not tried a real one, but when I stumbled on that youtube video by Curtis I knew the Pedal Projects was super close to the original and for a fraction of the price. The smaller footprint is a plus too! You won't be disappointed.

They changed their logo design, I much prefer yours !