Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446

edit - I think on second thought the Snowman fits perfectly ! Just did some masking tape on the coffee table.
    Don't let the wife see! :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    edited July 2014
    T
    @nickb_boy ;

I think you are right, the one I want comes to $675 + shipping....and then obviously tax when it comes.

May be one day !

edit - I think on second thought the Snowman fits perfectly ! Just did some masking tape on the coffee table.

Space reserved for the BigSky, the Timmy to go at the bottom and Warped Vinyl at the top, i am sure I can squeeze in a looper somewhere.

Tell us about the JHS colour box and the Cloven Hoof? Can I sound like Dave Grohl on Sound City with the JHS? Looper on the Timeline ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12333
    I've not heard that album but the Colour Box certainly can do a lot, most of which are beyond my skill.  It's a cross between a OD/Fuzz and an EQ thrown in I guess.

I love the Cloven Hoof, it's really really fat, but FYI, i've not had the Hoof, but compare to the Scarab, it is a little bigger sounding. 
  • Deijavoo said:

I really wish this had every pedal haha, can barely plan a board on this!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12333
    nickb_boy said:
    @RaymondLin the quality and finish is definitely premium, but don't forget to factor in the case, right dimensions and the shipping! The board size I would need comes in about $750 before shipping! I'd rather have a new amp (which is what I've gone for instead)! Keep us updated if you go for one, just be prepared to wait.
    I spoke to Daniel at Salvage today, its around $80-100 for shipping...which isn't as scary as I'd thought, same as a guitar I suppose.  But I don't think I can justify $700+VAT/Duty though, that's £500 or near enough in the end...
  • photekphotek Frets: 1507
    Pretty happy with this atm. Might add another modulation of some sort next. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/Markcupra/99647a9ea6d24739e2d0ba66b903b6ef_zps87b41666.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Looking good mate. What's your opinion on the Pickle vibe?
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1587
    @photek I forgot to bid on that dyna red on ebay a few days back. That was a serious bargain even with the odd black spots!
  • photekphotek Frets: 1507
    edited July 2014
    @Majorscale I got very lucky with that one. The guy was brilliant, I even offered him some more money for it but he wouldn't take it. I pointed him in this direction for future sales etc.

@JDE Pickle vibe is brilliant. I sold my previous one to fund a Big Knob Vibe that was meant to be better but I went back to the pickle. I don't think it is a true vibe pedal (based on a phaser) but it sounds great to me and is easy peasy to use. I have tried the Micro Vibe, Dunlop Hendrix vibe, BBE Soul Vibe and prefer the Pickle.
  • The guitar board:

The bass board:
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
    tFB Trader
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/monquixote/IMAG0556_zpsiwkihali.jpg

My latest board 

CAE Wah -> TC Polytune -> TC Harmony Singer -> EHX B9 -> Xotic SP Comp -> Subdecay Liquid Sunshine V2 -> MXR Badass OD -> AMT C2 -> TC Alter Ego -> Strymon Flint

The AMT C2 is just being used as a clean preamp and speaker sim and will probably be kicked off once I have something else to do the job. The drive sounds are vast, but really not usable for my current band.

New reverb and wah incoming. But this is it at the mo...
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4026
    Like it a lot! ^^^
    I wanna swap the Boo tubescreamer clone for something that will give me two tones. Was thinking one of those LT Dual pedals.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16666
    http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y513/phlplls/imagejpg1_zps1201b24e.jpg Took about an hour to move a couple of pedals around, it's the fiddling with patch leads and power leads in that small place. Presumably it would be easier with a Pedaltrain style board? Although I gag slightly at the price.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    tFB Trader
    Drew_fx said:
    I wanna swap the Boo tubescreamer clone for something that will give me two tones. Was thinking one of those LT Dual pedals.
    I tried one of those and though it sounded good I really struggled to get enough treble out of it. I had it maxed and it was still quite dark and both sides are quite similar.

The Bogner pedals are brilliant (I've had a Red) though both modes are again variants on a theme. I'm very keen to try the EHX Tortion and the Dual Fusion.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16666
    http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y513/phlplls/imagejpg1_zps1201b24e.jpg Took about an hour to move a couple of pedals around, it's the fiddling with patch leads and power leads in that small place. Presumably it would be easier with a Pedaltrain style board? Although I gag slightly at the price.

and I still realised when I tried using it all that I had to move the fuzz to the right!
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    Drew_fx said:
    I tried one of those and though it sounded good I really struggled to get enough treble out of it. I had it maxed and it was still quite dark and both sides are quite similar.

The Bogner pedals are brilliant (I've had a Red) though both modes are again variants on a theme. I'm very keen to try the EHX Tortion and the Dual Fusion.
    I did think about the Bogner ones, but as you can see... not a lot of space. I really don't want more than 1 row if I can help it.
    tFB Trader
    Drew_fx said:
    Drew_fx said:

I did think about the Bogner ones, but as you can see... not a lot of space. I really don't want more than 1 row if I can help it.
    Fair enough.

I'm using an MXR Badass OD ATM it is essentially a TS with the addition of a 100Hz control, but it has a rather useful "bump" switch which adds loads of chunky low mids. Probably a similar story with the Hardwire OD which has similar features.