Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

KATE BUSH PLAYING LIVE!!!...and I'm Flipping Well Going!!!

What's Hot

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    @Kebabkid you have it have been on the mailing list before 1st March this year.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12460
    Hopefully they'll be reasonably priced :))
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • I'm not a fan myself (nor, I hasten to add, do i dislike her - I'm in the "still haven't got round to her back catalogue" camp)..but i can see this in many ways being bigger than the Led Zeppelin reunion show. And even with my limited knowledge of Kate Bush i know for a fact it will be BETTER than the Zeppelin show. Just hope she doesnt have a Propofol habit....

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3352
    not_the_dj;192824" said:
    @Kebabkid you have it have been on the mailing list before 1st March this year.
    Rats! Thanks @not_the_dj
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1635

Anyone else had an e-mail about presale tickets?...I HAVE

Sister woke me up at an ungodly hour this a.m. to tell me she has!

She's been obsessed since she was a kid, somehow I bear responsibility for her not getting tickets because I saw the news in the Guardian first and failed to inform her. 
    :-S

But they're not on sale till next Friday (or Wednesday for the pre-sale).
    I keep telling her not to get carried away but the pre-sale code has her jumping.

Question is - are they limiting the number of tickets available for the pre sale or are they offering the lot?

edited March 2014
    The pre-sale is limited, but it does give you two bites of the cherry, if you don't manage to get pre-sale tickets you can still try on the Friday.
  • davewwdaveww Frets: 165
    Definitely going to try and get tickets. Mrs Daveww would love it too
    The pre-sale is limited, but it does give you two bites of the cherry, if you don't manage to get pre-sale tickets you can still try on the Friday.
    I'll make sure she knows, cheers. 
    Pre-sale at 9:30.... :-SS
    Easiest pre-sale ever....tickets booked :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2014
    Easiest pre-sale ever....tickets booked :)
    Nice one!

Our kid just rang to say she got tickets too, she went for the hospitality package and is absolutely buzzing.

This is a classy move by Kate, I have to say. Especially when you consider the calibre of twat that could have got lucky in your stead:

^That one really tested my sister's life long commitment to feminism. 
    >:D<

she went for the hospitality package and is absolutely buzzing.

We're in the £59 "cheap" seats in the circle, but just about dead centre stage though. I've never been to this venue before, looks great, and not too big. It's going to be increadible!

http://hammersmithapollo.s3.amazonaws.com/img/refurb5.jpg

• Great pic...I got stalls on a Friday night...went for broke...now I just have to save up for train and B&B ;)
     to save up for train and B&B ;)

I have no idea how I'm getting there or where I'm staying....just wanted to get tickets first!

edited March 2014
    I read that it holds 3k to 5k depending on what they do with standing areas, miles better than a megadome venue.

she went for the hospitality package and is absolutely buzzing.

We're in the £59 "cheap" seats in the circle, but just about dead centre stage though. I've never been to this venue before, looks great, and not too big. It's going to be increadible!

http://hammersmithapollo.s3.amazonaws.com/img/refurb5.jpg

Just checked the seating plan and she also seems to have bagged two centre in the circle.

For the two tickets and a twin room she paid £500. I think that's all the disposable money she has in the world but there you go.

I think Kate herself must be providing room service. 
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3352

A friend has just rang me to say she too has managed to get us our tickets on the pre-sale and she's in Oz and is coming over especially for this!

Good luck everyone! :)

Kebabkid said:

A friend has just rang me to say she too has managed to get us our tickets on the pre-sale and she's in Oz and is coming over especially for this!

Good luck everyone! :)

Nice one!
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    I'm a horrible person for thinking this, but how realistic is the number of dates she's doing for someone who only toured once over two decades ago? (Hoping 'very' as I'm quite keen to see it.)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17916
    tFB Trader
    imalone said:
    I'm a horrible person for thinking this, but how realistic is the number of dates she's doing for someone who only toured once over two decades ago? (Hoping 'very' as I'm quite keen to see it.)
    Yeah she's just added a load more. 

I did wonder how her voice will hold up considering her songs are insanely hard to sing and she doesn't normally play live. 
    I did wonder that myself, so originally I was looking to go early in the run, but that clashed with my son going back to school. Still I've picked a Tuesday where the previous performance was a Saturday. The original schedule had plenty of rest days (unless they were to allow additional dates to be slotted in). I've not seen the new dates yet.