Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

KATE BUSH PLAYING LIVE!!!...and I'm Flipping Well Going!!!

What's Hot

Comments

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1635
    Must...contain...oneself...

>:D<

Reviews looking good...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73082
    Envious. I couldn't swing time off to go down, so I am having to hope there will be a DVD release afterwards. I know, it's not the same...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1635
    edited September 2014
    Sisters are there tonight, just texted me to say that Jimmy Page is sat 3 rows in front of them.

I grew up listening to them playing Ms Bush and Led Zep. Pleased for them. 
    :)
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2040
    I was offered tickets last month at face value from a friend of a friend. BUT I CAN'T GO!!!! 

:((
  • Sisters are there tonight, just texted me to say that Jimmy Page is sat 3 rows in front of them.

I grew up listening to them playing Ms Bush and Led Zep. Pleased for them. 
    :)
    Celeb spotting is going to be a little side game ;)

My mate was there on the first night and walked in behind Mr & Mrs Gilmour...I'm hoping for a Peter Gabriel sighting!
  • digitalkettle;340379" said:
    Celeb spotting is going to be a little side game ;)

My mate was there on the first night and walked in behind Mr & Mrs Gilmour...I'm hoping for a Peter Gabriel sighting!
    Inevitable PG will show up - David Rhodes is playing in her band I gather. Mark Radcliffe said on air today that he's their next Tuesday....

I don't know if you've seen the Jeff Beck at Ronnie Scott's DVD? There are many cut-away to audience shots - almost always to someone very famous....
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited September 2014
    Arrgghh, the mate I was going with might have to drop out....eek....moral dilemma time.

*edit* All sorted, I have a new friend to sit with for the evening.
  • Arrgghh, the mate I was going with might have to drop out....eek....moral dilemma time.

wELL?????

Our kid bought me a tour poster. Can't wait to get it framed. 
    :D
  • Well if anybody elses mate drops out let me know ;-) Would love to go!
    edited September 2014
    Arrgghh, the mate I was going with might have to drop out....eek....moral dilemma time.

wELL?????

Our kid bought me a tour poster. Can't wait to get it framed. 
    :D
    The mate I was going with now can't make it (personal reasons and he's absolutely gutted). I've offered the ticket at face value to a work collegue I knew who tried and failed to get tickets initially so it's all good.

So excited about it. I've been driving my wife mad listening to the '9th Wave' and 'Sky of Honey' over and over and over again!

• The mate I was going with now can't make it (personal reasons and he's absolutely gutted). I've offered the ticket at face value to a work collegue I knew who tried and failed to get tickets initially so it's all good.

So excited about it. I've been driving my wife mad listening to the '9th Wave' and 'Sky of Honey' over and over and over again!

That's good of you, he must be buzzing.

Sisters were a bit peeved at the lack of early stuff but they knew in advance that it was unlikely to feature any.

Otherwise it was a great night!
    edited September 2014

The mate I was going with now can't make it (personal reasons and he's absolutely gutted). I've offered the ticket at face value to a work collegue I knew who tried and failed to get tickets initially so it's all good.

Sisters were a bit peeved at the lack of early stuff but they knew in advance that it was unlikely to feature any.

I resorted to spoilers after the first night reviews came out. I'm happy with the setlist anyway, and it's clearly a production rather than a regular gig anyway. 

Btw @streethawk can you ask your sister if the mercandise stall stays open after the show? The guy I'm going with won't be there early, and I need to wait for him before I can go in so I might not get a chance before the show, so I need to plan if i spend the whole interval queuing or try and grab something at the end.
  • I'm ten minutes' walk away from the venue!

• The mate I was going with now can't make it (personal reasons and he's absolutely gutted). I've offered the ticket at face value to a work collegue I knew who tried and failed to get tickets initially so it's all good.

I resorted to spoilers after the first night reviews came out. I'm happy with the setlist anyway, and it's clearly a production rather than a regular gig anyway. 

Btw @streethawk can you ask your sister if the mercandise stall stays open after the show? The guy I'm going with won't be there early, and I need to wait for him before I can go in so I might not get a chance before the show, so I need to plan if i spend the whole interval queuing or try and grab something at the end.
    She's forgot! She doesn't think it's still open, though.

She also said not to queue for a program when you go in because the ushers will pop round with them after you've taken your seat.

• Ok cool. Thanks.
  • I'm ten minutes' walk away from the venue!
    ...and it rocked...that is all.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Tomorrow!!!
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3352
    Just back from gig. Good performance, sound, show and musicians. No spolilers from me as there might be others here still waiting to go
  • Just back home myself. Amazing show, utterly blown away.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Is that all we get?