What is the best guitar you have ever played?

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1497
    Bit of a surprise contender here as, despite owning probably around 10-15 strats over the years including some lovely Custom Shop ones, I've never been a strat guy.

This thing is just absolutely sublime, though. Made by the incredibly talented small team at Iconic Guitars, it's a joy to play, and even acoustically it sounds like tiny bells.

I bought it (used) almost on a whim thinking I'd move it on once I'd used it on a project, but increasingly it's the guitar I reach for first when I'm just playing for fun. By MILES the best strat I've played.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2520
    As far as electric guitars go my American Vintage Hot Rod Tele, it's one of the lightest and most resonant electric guitars I've played and it just fits my playing and sound perfectly. I bought it used on either this forum or the old Musicradar forum.

For acoustic guitars the nicest one I played was a lovely 00 size Furch/Stonebridge which sounded and played incredibly. Sadly I wasn't in a position to buy it at the time, and as I'm not much of an acoustic guitar player and have a perfectly good acoustic I've never felt I could justify spending a couple of thousand pounds on one since
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom