Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Can you find out why you are on someone's "ignore" list?

What's Hot
tried to message a member and got the reply that they are ignoring me. Not sure why... don't think I have done anything to antagonise anyone on here.  :#
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12354
    You should never have said that stuff about my mum, even if it is true...

I don’t think you can find out. You can pm me their details and I will pm them and see why?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Someone is jealous of your new shed!

Bye!

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2526
    Someone is jealous of your new shed!
    :lol: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2236
    I can't see any of the replies
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    munckee said:
    You should never have said that stuff about my mum, even if it is true...

I don’t think you can find out. You can pm me their details and I will pm them and see why?
    Haha. I haven't had any direct dealings with this chap. Maybe he doesn't like my profile  :o
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12354
    I’d be very surprised if someone intentionally put you on ignore. Maybe clicked accidentally?
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    I am surprised there haven't been any replies to this thread yet...
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    munckee said:
    I’d be very surprised if someone intentionally put you on ignore. Maybe clicked accidentally?
    Hope so mate. That is why I posted this. If someone has you on ignore by accident how can you rectify the situation. By the sounds of it you cannot..
    munckee said:
    Hope so mate. That is why I posted this. If someone has you on ignore by accident how can you rectify the situation. By the sounds of it you cannot..
    If you name them, they won't see it. But someone else could then quote you and name them - that way they'd see it.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    edited August 2020
    Hattigol said:
    munckee said:
    If you name them, they won't see it. But someone else could then quote you and name them - that way they'd see it.
    Name and shame lol I am not that bothered tbh it was just a bit of a shock when I got the ignore message. I did wonder why he never replied to a comment/question I had about one of his guitars a while back but replied to other members. Didn't think anything of it and messaged him today about another item he has for sale to find out he doesn't like me dissapointed_relieved 
    @TheGASMan has me on ignore. Not sure why - I probably said something outlandish. I only realised when I messaged him about buying a guitar off him.

I'm over the trauma. 
    Hattigol said:
    @TheGASMan has me on ignore. Not sure why - I probably said something outlandish. I only realised when I messaged him about buying a guitar off him.

I'm over the trauma. 
    Maybe you didn't pay him last time he serviced your boiler :lol:
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Either way, it's a gas, gas, gaaaaas....
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6799
    Hattigol said:
    munckee said:
    Name and shame lol I am not that bothered tbh it was just a bit of a shock when I got the ignore message. I did wonder why he never replied to a comment/question I had about one of his guitars a while back but replied to other members. Didn't think anything of it and messaged him today about another item he has for sale to find out he doesn't like me dissapointed_relieved 
    I suspect they find your avatar strangely attractive, and feel dirty, so never wanted to see your picture again....
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1696
    Im kinda hoping you cant find out if you are on someone ignore list... that could be awks
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12313
    edited August 2020
    J.Collingridge, Architectural Photographer has me on ignore.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    So what about all the frets you've given them when they have put up a nice guitar for everyone to purr over? I bet they get them :bleep_bloop: 

So what about all the frets you've given them when they have put up a nice guitar for everyone to purr over? I bet they get them :bleep_bloop: 

I'd be so disappointed in my life I were bothered by such things.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Hattigol said:

I'd be so disappointed in my life I were bothered by such things.
    Me too :lol: 
    I do think that you should be able to see a flag (or some form of indication) against a member that's chosen to ignore you. Or even a list of members in your profile so you know what threads you needn't waste your time commenting on as it is only when you go to message them that you find this info out ;)