Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The 10 Best Signature model guitars...

What's Hot
123457»

Comments

• I'm a big fan of the Gretsch Rich Robinson Magpie, the Custom Shop version has something real special about it. Mega bucks but some serious mojo. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thebreeze said:
    Although “just another Strat”, I like the CS Michael Landau ‘63.  Something about ‘em.  

A few years ago, I went custom shop Strat shopping with a friend. We went to a number of shops and both agreed that the Michael Landau Strat beat all the others hands down. It was the '68 one with the large headstock though rather than the' 63.

Neither of us had any clue who Michael Landau was and neither of us cared once we had played and compared his model against other ones. He bought it that day.
  • I'm a big fan of the Gretsch Rich Robinson Magpie, the Custom Shop version has something real special about it. Mega bucks but some serious mojo. 
    Ahh, those things are super cool. If they were half the price I’d consider one!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16678
    MIJ Brad Paisley Telecaster.............easily best tele I have played inc all the Custom shop models
    Albert Lee HH
    Brent Mason PRS
    Brent Mason Fender Tele
    Cornell 335