Anyone else got a soft spot for Dua Lipa?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2198
    edited March 17
    Philly_Q said:
    Fishboy7 said:
    Not so much a soft spot 
    She is stunning, no question about that.
    Why is it that sometimes comments like these pass almost unnoticed on the FB, other times they're the work of filthy sexist beasts?  I'm not passing judgement either way, just musing.  We're not very consistent.

I saw it. Thought it was pathetic but couldn't be bothered to comment.
    Errr sorry.  I can get pretty immature after a gin or two and cant resist the obvious gag. Pathetic is a bit harsh though surely?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    Fishboy7 said:
    Philly_Q said:
    Fishboy7 said:
    Not so much a soft spot 
    She is stunning, no question about that.
    Why is it that sometimes comments like these pass almost unnoticed on the FB, other times they're the work of filthy sexist beasts?  I'm not passing judgement either way, just musing.  We're not very consistent.

I saw it. Thought it was pathetic but couldn't be bothered to comment.
    Error sorry.  I can get pretty immature after a gin or two. Pathetic is a bit harsh though?

I wasn't referring to your comment specifically, but the general inability of the forum to discuss the work of any attractive woman without devolving in to "phwor tits". It's not against the rules so go right ahead. I only commented because it was mentioned that presumably people thought it was ok which I don't I just didn't especially feel like commenting about it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11756
    For what it's worth, someone going "phwoar tits" would be much worse than what fishboy said.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    For what it's worth, someone going "phwoar tits" would be much worse than what fishboy said.

Yep like I said it's not any shade at fishboy.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    Zoolooter said:
    I'm resurrecting this thread because Dua's latest video is bothering me

So... they are on the Titanic, and the lobster gets away?  I mean who comes up with this stuff??

Nice song though.

That’s fuckin awful.
    The song isn’t that particularly interesting but I like the video. 

I watched a whole YouTube video series about having an ex restaurant lobster as a pet. You can’t return them to the wild as having their pincers tied means they lose strength in them   so have to be fed until they recover. So, [spoiler alert]our little hero at the end would probably have starved to death. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11756
    Zoolooter said:
    I'm resurrecting this thread because Dua's latest video is bothering me

So... they are on the Titanic, and the lobster gets away?  I mean who comes up with this stuff??

Nice song though.

That’s fuckin awful.
    The song isn’t that particularly interesting but I like the video. 

I watched a whole YouTube video series about having an ex restaurant lobster as a pet. You can’t return them to the wild as having their pincers tied means they lose strength in them   so have to be fed until they recover. So, [spoiler alert]our little hero at the end would probably have starved to death. 
    I choose to believe that he hadn't been imprisoned for very long - and therefore he escaped...

After all.. it's extremely unlikely Titanic-Dua would under those circumstances and she did...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom