Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10762
    bigjon said:
    Blue Champagne Duo, me on jazz guitar accompanying a female singer, first gig for about 6 months tonight at St Andrew CHurch Impington. No backing tracks, no loops, no pedals . . .

good luck. That's a good duo that is :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • horsehorse Frets: 1593
    @geepers0677 and I will be playing at The Garage with www.dexeterband.co.uk on 30th May if anyone likes some country-rock. Our vocalist Dee is a class act and sounds this good every time:

We're supporting Jeannine Barry:

Tickets are £5 advance:

http://mamacolive.com/thegarage/listings/upcoming-events/15176/jeannine-barry-tom-price-stephens-dexeter/
  • geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
    :)

• MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 276
    Crimson on Silver play The Royal Oak in Ilminster tonight. First outing for the new amp...

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1284
    Kings Arms, Broomfield, Chelmsford tonight. The Fox Inn, West Mersea tomorrow...
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8839
    Urban Legends are at the White Lion in Beeston on Saturday
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • FezFez Frets: 539
    Borrowed Time are at the Black Dog In Northgate, Crawley (where we had the gearfest) with Pokachi Pokachi and Bedhed on Saturday.
    Also we made the number 9 spot in the Crawley News top 10 local bands not bad for us old uns.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    With Blinkwatch tonight at The Whitnash Tavern nr Leamington.
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6581
    Buxton tonight, Nottingham tomorrow and Sutton Coldfield on Monday. I hope the damp weather doesn't dampen spirits...

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2755
    Double gig day -   I'm playing an acoustic show with awesome in Cottingham this afternoon and then silly gig with Rockbuster at the Rising Sun in Hull tonight...    My fingers might need tomorrow to recover :)
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 276
    Crimson on Silver playing Hardington Beer Fest at The Royal Oak in Hardington tonight.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4213
    Flatland Boogie band playing Hardington beer Fest at the Royal Oak in Hardington tomorrow! ;)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    I'm out again tonight. A youth centre in the city that often has bands on. Some apprehension caused by the poor stats from Facebook: 28 goings and 17 maybes for three bands.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    With Blinkwatch tonight at the Heathcote Inn, Leamington Spa.

5th week on the trot I've had a gig, that's the busiest month ever for me!
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3342
    edited June 2014

Next Friday 6th June - a tribute to the music of Thin Lizzy, so don't expect them to look like them and the detail will be in the sound and playing.

Made up of people from various UK tribute bands including a mate of both mine and Jonathan@Feline  (Gary on bass) and he's usually Gene Simmons in the Kiss band Dressed To Kill. Expect to hear the Live And Dangerous album in full and more!

http://www.harlequintheatre.co.uk/whats-on/on-stage/rock-anthems-presents-live-and-dangerous/

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16337
    Kebabkid said:

Next Friday 6th June - a tribute to the music of Thin Lizzy, so don't expect them to look like them and the detail will be in the sound and playing.

Made up of people from various UK tribute bands including both Jonathan@Feline  and my mate Gary on bass (he's usally Gene Simmons in the Kiss band Dressed To Kill). Expect to hear the Live And Dangerous album in full and more!

http://www.harlequintheatre.co.uk/whats-on/on-stage/rock-anthems-presents-live-and-dangerous/

Not exactly down the road ( ie I won't be there!) but I have long liked the idea of seeing a tribute doing a run through of Live and Dangerous. Hope it goes well.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3168
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Out on Saturday at Gullivers, Manchester. 5 new (original) tunes to showcase...

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• stedsted Frets: 259
    Stamps Too in Crosby tonight, lots of rocking tunes and free beer*

*beer may not be free
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4213
    Saturday night a wedding gig in Oborne ! Sunday at 12 playing the Home Farm Festival at Chilthorne Domer Near Yeovil, then we have to run away quickly as we are also playing on Sunday at 3pm at the Prince of Wales ham Hill. So busy weekend!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom