Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3342
    Next Thursday 12th June at The 100 Club, Oxford St, London playing bass with Madness tribute band Cairo East.
    It's actually a works do and we're celebrating the 100th Anniversary of PRS (performing rights not the guitar company). At the moment, it's a closed/in-house event :( but that could change.

I've never played here so I'm looking forward to it!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3342
    edited June 2014
    Kebabkid said:

Next Friday 6th June - a tribute to the music of Thin Lizzy, so don't expect them to look like them and the detail will be in the sound and playing.

Made up of people from various UK tribute bands including a mate of both mine and Jonathan@Feline  (Gary on bass) and he's usually Gene Simmons in the Kiss band Dressed To Kill. Expect to hear the Live And Dangerous album in full and more!

http://www.harlequintheatre.co.uk/whats-on/on-stage/rock- anthems-presents-live-and- dangerous/

BUMP and come ye Surreyites and good people of Sussex ;)
    Edit:good first gig for the boys and nice to see and catch up with Jonathan@Feline too. They're playing at the Mick Jagger Centre, Dartford on 20th June
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1284
    The Star and Garter[1] in Chelmsford doing rock covers with Solar 9 - First time out with a new singist too since the previous incumbent flounced out over money a fortnight ago at our last gig...

Same again at The Woodman in Halstead tomorrow evening...

[1] Not so much a venue as a short corridor...
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • FezFez Frets: 539
    Borrowed Time are at the Abbot in Redhill Surrey on the 14th.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Party gig tonight. It's the 50th birthday bash for the singer in Blinkwatch, and Playback are playing. Potential for a 'supergroup' jam as hopefully all the members of both bands will be there.
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6581
    we're playing in a marquee tonight.....it's pretty much hammered it with rain all day so far...:)
    Hope it's better than last night - Meriden to Leicester (all of 35 miles) took over THREE HOURS....meh

• vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3675
    At the Q Inn in Stalybridge tonight with my covers band and a dep drummer. Gigging with no rehearsal and a dep always adds a little edge to the gig, even if you've played the songs a million times before.
  • CatthanCatthan Frets: 367
    At Bon bar Newcastle city center with Groove Central Station

• koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4213
    Well great gig last night at the Grange hotel in Oborne, now two gigs today, first 12-1pm at the Home farm festival, then 3-6 at Prince of Wales Ham Hill near Yeovil.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10762
    Not exactly gigging but going to be on the radio tonight to talk about basement jaxx and their amazing 'Power To The People' project ( - which is soon to be launched fully on powertothepeople.fm by the way, check it out!)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10521
    Just gigg'ed Thur, Friday, Sat and Sun, this week I have Thurs, Frid, Sat and Sunday again. Eight gigs in a fortnight can't be bad :)
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Danny1969 said:
    Just gigg'ed Thur, Friday, Sat and Sun, this week I have Thurs, Frid, Sat and Sunday again. Eight gigs in a fortnight can't be bad :)
    Blimey! Nice work!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    We're out tonight at the Roadhouse Manchester-straight after the footy...could be good, could be terrible! Either way I'm looking forward to it...New tune to debut too which is always nice

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

Playing at Montacute house tomorrow for the Carnival.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8839
    Private party on Saturday tonight. Out in a garden, so no problem with reflected sound
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    Wedding gig in Blackburn tonight.
    Not one of our more local gigs!

• MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 276
    Tonight Crimson On Silver play The Old Barn Club in Yeovil.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• vizviz Frets: 10762
    Playing a concert of céilidhs today :-O
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    @viz

Is that for the warm up for the Commonwealth Games huge worldwide céilidh?

http://www.getscotlanddancing.org/events/the-commonwealth-ceilidh

http://www.creativescotland.com/what-we-do/latest-news/archive/2013/12/call-goes-out-to-join-global-24-hour-commonwealth-ceilidh

Just so left field I was curious.

Warm up with some instrumental Runrig and you will be sound.

:D
    http://www.partybytheparrett.co.uk/index.html on Saturday night and on Sunday afternoon we are the Prince Of Wales, Ham Hill near Yeovil 3-6pm