Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 276
    Tonight (Saturday), Crimson on Silver are off to Ilfracombe to play The Chill Bar.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Tonight (Saturday), Crimson on Silver are off to Ilfracombe to play The Chill Bar.

That's a fair old hike for you boys!
    koneguitarist;310131" said:
    Monkeybone said:

Tonight (Saturday), Crimson on Silver are off to Ilfracombe to play The Chill Bar.
    p

That's a fair old hike for you boys!
    Next week we're in Essex!

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27083
    We're on at 7:30pm at the Waterton Arms in Market Deeping tonight, and then 1pm tomorrow at the Iron Horse Ranch (also in Deeping).

Don't ask me, I didn't book it... ;)

Usual deal applies - forumites get a pint on me (I'm the one with the Jet City amp and Jaden Rose guitar...). I feel fairly safe saying this, because I haven't had a single person claim theirs yet...
    <space for hire>
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16373
    Sufficiently intrigued to google the Iron Horse Ranch which turns out to be, perhaps predictably, a US themed restaurant but quite biker friendly so maybe that's the reason for a rock band at 1pm on a Sunday. Odd.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • vizviz Frets: 10771
    bigjon said:
    Rock covers with Flashback tomorrow night at the Ship, North Cambridge. The nearest Cambridge has to a rough pub, in what passes for 'the toughest estate' in Cambridge - Mrs bj is concerned about me taking the gear there in the car!

Eh? That's my local!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2014
    Just setting off for Camp Bestival in Dorset where Basement Jaxx are headlining the final day, and the sun's shining, hooray!!

Edit - Wow, Sinead O'Connor was on before us and was just absolutely amazing. Awesome. Does anyone know who her electric guitarist is? He was brilliant - I was surprised how live and rocky her band was in fact.

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab217/Vizzage/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsbce33b2e.jpg
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 681
    viz;310435" said:
    bigjon said:

Rock covers with Flashback tomorrow night at the Ship, North Cambridge. The nearest Cambridge has to a rough pub, in what passes for 'the toughest estate' in Cambridge - Mrs bj is concerned about me taking the gear there in the car!

Eh? That's my local!
    Well we had a great night there in the end, and the car was safe as there was a kebab van stationed in the carpark. @viz that kebab van will be your local, as well - do you recommend it?

Oh yes, delicious.
  • davewwdaveww Frets: 165
    not a gig but I'm gong to be doing some acoustic instrumental numbers with a friend at a local open mic'   :)
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    Playing boomtown fair this weekend.
  • Anyone in Manchester tomorrow (Thursday) night? Come and see Fly the bird at The night and day cafe before the council close it down...
  • FezFez Frets: 541
    My lads buddies Pokachi Pokachi are at the Black Dog in Northgate, Crawley Tomorrow night.
    Don't touch that dial.
    Tomorrow night, Essex will be invaded by five guys from Somerset. Specifically The Ship Inn in Leigh on Sea, by Crimson On Silver...

• jpfampsjpfamps Frets: 2738
    Tonight (Tuesday 12th August) at Ain't Nothin But, 20 Kingly St.

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27083
    Got a quick slot tomorrow night at the Voodoo Lounge in Stamford - might be playing as a 4-piece, might be trying out a new guitarist..who knows? Fundraiser for a local Roller Derby team, so lots of young ladies about in their skating getup...

<space for hire>
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1284
    Who's gigging tonight?

I am (Hurrah!). Fox Inn West Mersea, a bit out of the way but a nice enough place. 

Last time we played there our singer walked out on us (after the gig fortunately!) in an argument over money, hopefully not an augury...
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
    Tonight is Crimson On Silver's first gig anniversary, so we're celebrating by gigging at The Bell in Yeovil.

• Tonight is Crimson On Silver's first gig anniversary, so we're celebrating by gigging at The Bell in Yeovil.

My son came along and enjoyed the band, I dropped him off in a white caddy van, whilst you lot were all chopsing in car park. Did wave, but had to rush off to my gig in Norton!
    koneguitarist;323333" said:
    Monkeybone said:

Tonight is Crimson On Silver's first gig anniversary, so we're celebrating by gigging at The Bell in Yeovil.

My son came along and enjoyed the band, I dropped him off in a white caddy van, whilst you lot were all chopsing in car park. Did wave, but had to rush off to my gig in Norton!
    Ah cool, how did yours go?