Klon Centaur...

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• do you need a special power adapter for the UK??

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6240
    tFB Trader
    Spikeedog said:

do you need a special power adapter for the UK??

Sort of, it comes with an adaptor which has an American plug but can take 240v.,so at worst a us to uk socket is needed. It's easier and cheaper to buy a fixed uk style adaptor from maplins for £12. But it powers nicely off my voodoo labs 4x4 so in all honesty it's not too much hassle
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • So, help me out, if the klon was £300-400 to buy about 8 years ago and costs upward of a grand now, what is the most up and coming pedal to buy now that will double in value in a few years time?  I will buy one ha
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1470
    ... an anti Bono thread.
    Finally, a thread I can get excited about.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7222
    Early one. 

Serial number S 290 ?

Cost me £250.

imageimage
    Guitar Bomb & Nembrini Audio Summer Giveaway 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7936
    Dodge said:
    ... an anti Bono thread.
    Finally, a thread I can get excited about.
    for the sake of balance - http://tinyurl.com/l8fsrja
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    mynameismatt;324255" said:
    So, help me out, if the klon was £300-400 to buy about 8 years ago and costs upward of a grand now, what is the most up and coming pedal to buy now that will double in value in a few years time?  I will buy one ha
    Any analog delay pedals with the MN3005 chips are a good shout (Old Deluxe Memory Man, Old Maxon AD900, Boss DM2, Diamond Memory Lane 2 etc)

Those chips are no longer in production and are essential for the "holly grail" analog delay sound.

• BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    So, help me out, if the klon was £300-400 to buy about 8 years ago and costs upward of a grand now, what is the most up and coming pedal to buy now that will double in value in a few years time?  I will buy one ha
    Any analog delay pedals with the MN3005 chips are a good shout (Old Deluxe Memory Man, Old Maxon AD900, Boss DM2, Diamond Memory Lane 2 etc)

Those chips are no longer in production and are essential for the "holly grail" analog delay sound.

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    BBBlues said:

Yep, the BigBox DMM has gone right up in value so it seems (although that will always happen when you can't get a new one)
    The Diamond ML2 was a lot anyway so that won't come down
    Boss DM2 are easy to get now, plus a good time to buy because the waza craft is coming out, but give it a few years and there will be people saying that the new one isn't as good for sure ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BBBlues said:
    I prefer the hawthorn grail tbh.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom