Denmark St Report - Epic Pedalage

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    I take no offence whatsoever with pedal names...i use to have a custom built big muff with a mid hump...it was called a big c*** and also had a cartoon image of the vagina with the white led on the clitoris...it was a really nice pedal and i did like looking down at it.

In the end i got rid of it, just didnt have enough bottom end!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7512
    edited August 2014
    samzadgan said:
    I take no offence whatsoever with pedal names...i use to have a custom built big muff with a mid hump...it was called a big c*** and also had a cartoon image of the vagina with the white led on the clitoris...it was a really nice pedal and i did like looking down at it.

In the end i got rid of it, just didnt have enough bottom end!
    We need a pedal called the 'big fat ass' for you.

That should give all the bottom end you need ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    Already got one...just not on the pedalboard!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jeztone2 said:
    Do you mean the peach fuzz?

I'm pretty liberal but the Cioks Pussy Power with the LED on the clitoris is cringe worthy...
    Tell me thats not actually a real thing. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctahedronOctahedron Frets: 400
    I've never read a bad review of the Carbon Copy. Does make me think that I should just try one.

Sounds like you had a great time :-)
    Had a blast. 

Kind of wishing I'd bought a Carbon Copy rather than the Alter Ego now.
    You say that now... until you get your hands on one of tc electronics' various delays! That's what I did. I was sold out on getting a carbon copy and then I discovered the nova repeater ;) Most of my guitarist friends have tcs. One's got a Flashback, one's got a Nova Delay iB modded, and I've got a Nova Repeater :) The iB modded one is definitely the nicest and most versatile (price tag says that too) :)
    Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature - a music reviews blog: http://usetwosticks.wordpress.com/
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17943
    tFB Trader
    I've never read a bad review of the Carbon Copy. Does make me think that I should just try one.

Sounds like you had a great time :-)
    Had a blast. 

Kind of wishing I'd bought a Carbon Copy rather than the Alter Ego now.
    You say that now... until you get your hands on one of tc electronics' various delays! That's what I did. I was sold out on getting a carbon copy and then I discovered the nova repeater ;) Most of my guitarist friends have tcs. One's got a Flashback, one's got a Nova Delay iB modded, and I've got a Nova Repeater :) The iB modded one is definitely the nicest and most versatile (price tag says that too) :)
    I've actually got an Alter Ego. 

It's a good delay, but I'm allergic to any kind of complexity and it has too many knobs.