Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Albums of the Year 2022

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23713
    I completely forgot to mention:

King Buffalo - Regenerator

Thanks to @digitalkettle for starting a thread on this band!  It's the kind of stoner/psychedelic stuff I listen to all the time, but unlike some music in that style, in addition to the great riffs and grooves the songs are wonderfully melodic and catchy.  It's grown on me more and more with each listen.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I hadn't heard it until last week. But if I'd listened to Sylvaine's Nova in 2022 that would have been very high on my earlier list. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2476
    Late to the party but I need to get evangelical about my favourite albums of 2022:

Charlie Griffiths - Tiktaalika
    Charlie plays in Haken but obviously had some thrash riffs building up, resulting in this prog/thrash masterpiece of a concept album about the tiktaalik. Bonus silly music video with an abundance of archaeology/fish puns:y

David Maxim Micic - Bilo IV
    David is one of my favourite proggy guitarist/composers out there, and this album has so much depth; I find something new on each listen. Full album on YouTube, "single" below:

Tim
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom