Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Only offensive if you don't believe in disciplining your children

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• chrispy108chrispy108 Frets: 2336
    Wow that's awful @hungrymark :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12460
    Ive got kids and have never hit them, it isn't good for them and doesn't set a good example. Hitting is a great way to fuck em up in later life, and anyway, it stops hurting after a while and you just grow to hate the pathetic cunt that's doing it.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Myranda said:
    GuyBoden said:
    The real question I want to ask is this: does beating your children make them better songwriters if they live to grow up?
    Experiment time?! We need a few hundred thousand children, and the ability to split them into corporal punishment groups. We could have some form of placebo beating - perhaps with scary faces but inflatable hands. 

by the time we release them we'll know what happens with 20 year of raising childrens with/without slappings.
    I'd guess that the best pop/rock songs were written in the 60's and 70's, an era of "corporal punishment", where hitting your kids was the norm.
    Yes, they'd have been given corporal punishment in the 40s and 50s. Check the pop & rock songs of today, written by kids that didn't get corporal punishment in the 80s and 90s. How many times have I read on these very pages that news songs aren't up to much and the old ones were so much better? ;)

To be fair though that's  mostly you :P
    My V key is broken