God. Some people stink of weed.

What's Hot
AdeyAdey Frets: 2425
Do people who partake of the Devil's Lettuce really think no-one else knows? You fecking stink of it! And the smell really gives me a headache.

Someone on the train just walked by and the fug travelling behind him was awful!
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• S56035S56035 Frets: 1251
    I hate it. Horrible stench. House opposite us is a heavy user, when they have their windows open the stink is so strong. Can't imagine what it's like inside which is probably why the windows are open in all weather.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16293
    It really is a vile smell.....like burning tyres
    You can't escape it .....it's everywhere
    I particularly hate it billowing out of car windows when passing stationary traffic on my bike ........seems to come from 2 out of 10 cars on the homeward rush-hour
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12513
    Don't like the smell of weed?  Don't go to New York... it's everywhere, and the smell makes me want to puke.

Whatever it is, it's nothing like the shit I used to puff when I was in my teens and twenties.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I've never smoked weed in my life but I actually quite like the smell, if it isn't overwhelmingly strong. Guess it's similar to the way some people (not me) like the smell of petrol.
  • Yeah I smell it everywhere when I visit cities.. not so much in my rural backwater. I stopped smoking weed when the smelly skunk came ubiquitous about 20 years ago, far too strong, it messed up my mind. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • S56035 said:
    I hate it. Horrible stench. House opposite us is a heavy user, when they have their windows open the stink is so strong. Can't imagine what it's like inside which is probably why the windows are open in all weather.
    They must be amateur potheads. A seasoned weed smoker would keep windows closed to keep all the smoke in. I used to give guitar lessons to a rastafarian's kid and I picked up little tidbits like that =) 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6832
    Weed is MUCH stronger now than when I was a regular smoker. The effect is hallucinogenic. 
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3328
    It’s the number that are in control of a car whilst smoking that blows my mind. Often notice it.
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3685
    I dont get the whole weed is stronger nowadays, just smoke less of it? Its like saying whiskey is stronger than beer so I dont drink whiskey, but you cant drink whiskey like you do beer. Anything will mess you up if you over consume. And if you are a toker think of the money you will save by not smoking so much of it?
    I decided a long time ago that I was going to save money by not smoking it at all, it worked, ive got more money for beer now.  =)  
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24690
    edited January 31
    I would dispute the "in control" bit there !

If I ruled the UK, I'd make every drink/drug driving offence a mandatory five year ban.  No ifs or buts.  Anyone caught driving whilst banned following a drink/drug driving conviction gets a ten year ban - to run consecutively.  Do it again and you get banned for life.
    Anyone caught drink/drug driving a second time gets electrocuted.  A third offence will result in exhumation of their body and having their skull removed.  A fourth offence, all your bones get ground up and poured into a full toilet at Glastonbury.  

Vote for Emp !  You know it makes sense.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3685
    It’s the number that are in control of a car whilst smoking that blows my mind. Often notice it.
    Its not just the while smoking it, its the next day too.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17893
    tFB Trader
    robgilmo said:
    I dont get the whole weed is stronger nowadays, just smoke less of it? Its like saying whiskey is stronger than beer so I dont drink whiskey, but you cant drink whiskey like you do beer. Anything will mess you up if you over consume. And if you are a toker think of the money you will save by not smoking so much of it?
    I decided a long time ago that I was going to save money by not smoking it at all, it worked, ive got more money for beer now.  =)  

It's not just that.

The ratio of THC to THD is very different in skunk which is much worse for triggering paranoia and psychological problems.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • Be thankful its just weed and not Fentanyl. 
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7126
    tFB Trader
    It's everywhere here too, houses, cars, passing cyclists. I often get guitars in for repair which smell of it too. 
  • I don’t mind it. Reminds me of being young. 
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8871
    I love the smell of skunk in the morning.

Smells like ... er... where was I..?
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • swillerswiller Frets: 1431
    robgilmo said:
    They are bred for potency. Its a huge industry. All plants throw out different phenotypes from seeds and therefore you get mutants/amazing strength flavour etc. Because people do look out for such stuff and breed different strains even in the self sufficient bedroom growers arena, general quality of weed continues to increase.
    Lots of stuff available in UK is home grown and therefore market is saturated with very good quality weed. Dealers fussy on what they buy and therefore the norm has become stronger. 
    Tolerance builds up quickly with weed so stronger weed compensates to a regular user pretty quickly. Also a ceilingless high pretty much so no danger of puking overdosing etc.  
    Dont worry, be silly.
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 1099
    Fox wee smells like weed as well. Must be some similar chemicals in it, I suppose. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23635
    edited January 31
    I've never knowingly been in the presence of anyone smoking weed, and I honestly don't know what it smells like.  On numerous occasions I've caught a whiff of "something" which I assume was weed, but I'm pretty sure the smells varied... I've never been able to think "ah yes, I know what that is".  It might have just been herbal cigarettes.  Sheltered life.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom