God. Some people stink of weed.

What's Hot

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5203
    Bring back 10 pints, fighting, then a kebab on the way home….followed by a hangover in the morning…..much more civilised….. B)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4388
    Adey said:
    Do people who partake of the Devil's Lettuce really think no-one else knows? You fecking stink of it! And the smell really gives me a headache.

Someone on the train just walked by and the fug travelling behind him was awful!
    Man on the train probably had a part smoked joint in his pocket. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5910
    It’s not a massive surprise people don’t like the smell, it’s not called skunk by coincidence. I actually thought it was till I smelt an actual skunk spray. 

And yes, as another old fart I think weed was ruined when it stopped being a light and fun giggle maker. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • KurtisKurtis Frets: 853
    edited January 31
    Never thought I'd see a bunch of musicians complaining about weed 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4308
    It’s really noxious these days my friends from amsterdams stuff didn’t smell like this stuff all these local gangsters are smoking , some of this new stuff blows your head off , the resin was best in the old days 
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12593
    Philly_Q said:
    I've never knowingly been in the presence of anyone smoking weed, and I honestly don't know what it smells like.  On numerous occasions I've caught a whiff of "something" which I assume was weed, but I'm pretty sure the smells varied... I've never been able to think "ah yes, I know what that is".  It might have just been herbal cigarettes.  Sheltered life.
    Put some Pink Floyd on, try it once at least!
  • swillerswiller Frets: 1444
    CHRISB50 said:
    Adey said:
    Do people who partake of the Devil's Lettuce really think no-one else knows? You fecking stink of it! And the smell really gives me a headache.

Someone on the train just walked by and the fug travelling behind him was awful!
    Its more likely they have a bag of it in their pocket/luggage.
    Dont worry, be silly.
  • S56035S56035 Frets: 1257
    I've experienced beer breath in a bar few days ago.
    Did you ask before you got up that close or at least bought them dinner before?
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 12462
    tone1 said:
    Bring back 10 pints, fighting, then a kebab on the way home….followed by a hangover in the morning…..much more civilised….. B)
    It isn't either or you know...

Being a doped-up paranoid mess who stinks of weed all the time, bad.

Collapsing in the street after throwing a pint glass at a random passer by wearing the wrong football shirt... bad.

Many things can be bad.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 12462
    munckee said:
    Philly_Q said:
    I've never knowingly been in the presence of anyone smoking weed, and I honestly don't know what it smells like.  On numerous occasions I've caught a whiff of "something" which I assume was weed, but I'm pretty sure the smells varied... I've never been able to think "ah yes, I know what that is".  It might have just been herbal cigarettes.  Sheltered life.
    I think we need to be wary of the "go on... go on... try it" mentality.

We don't want anyone to have a negative experience by trying Pink Floyd.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DavidRDavidR Frets: 792
    It’s really noxious these days my friends from amsterdams stuff didn’t smell like this stuff all these local gangsters are smoking , some of this new stuff blows your head off , the resin was best in the old days 
    Although from recent experience large parts of Amsterdam itself smell of weed on a Summer’s evening. Unpleasant. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12515
    tone1 said:
    Did it ever go away?!
  • DavidRDavidR Frets: 792
    Probably good news that weed has become unpleasantly stronger. 

Now only the REAL deadlegs will smoke it!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12515
    Be thankful its just weed and not Fentanyl. 
    Indeed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68150665
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4388
    swiller said:
    CHRISB50 said:
    Adey said:

It’s more likely they have a bag of it in their pocket/luggage.
    If he really, really stunk, it’ll be a chipped joint. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23697
    munckee said:
    Philly_Q said:
    I think we need to be wary of the "go on... go on... try it" mentality.

We don't want anyone to have a negative experience by trying Pink Floyd.
    Quite a large chunk of my musical listening is stoner metal, so I don't need to go messing with Pink Floyd, I'd much rather listen to Sleep or something....  But no, I've got this far in life without smoking weed, I won't be trying it now.  Never wanted to.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • blobbblobb Frets: 3136
    I don't like the smell of drunk people, plus there is a significant chance I might get attacked. I don't mind people having a smoke.  I can't be in the vacinity of anyone who has had 'a drink'.
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Are there people who drink beer who also hate the smell of drunk people?
    I hate beer and must be why I also hate the smell of beer breath. 
  • merlin said:
    Weed is MUCH stronger now than when I was a regular smoker. The effect is hallucinogenic. 
    Not really, and it's not a new thing..

It's those mamba strains that I don't get, most days you can go through a city centre and they'll be at least one mamba'd up nitty wrapped around a lamp post foaming at the mouth..