Shower and shave in the morning or at night?

What's Hot

Comments

• AK99AK99 Frets: 1605
    ^ Shower at night rather than go to bed dirty surely:)

Shave at night too in case I cut myself and can't spare the time to wait for it to stop bleeding so I can pull on a clean shirt in the mornings when I'm always in a hectic mad rush.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1880
    Shower evening and morning every workday. Shave every workday morning.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12424
    Shower: depends. Usually in the morning but if I’ve been sweating my cods off all day then I’m not going to bed stinky. 

Shave: every 3 or 4 days unless I need to be smart for something. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23096
    AK99 said:
    ^ Shower at night rather than go to bed dirty surely:)
    No, I couldn't care less, no-one's there to see (or smell) me.  Whereas in the morning I'm going to work and seeing actual people.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18981
    Danny1969 said:
    Bath, often morning and night. My waters not metered and I'm not a fan of showers.  I enjoy a beer in the bath often with some music on. 
    I have a short beard and just trim once a week 
    Nor is mine, but my energy use bloody well is, so sod that for a lark.  :o
    So, no baths at Chez Moi, despite the house having a humungous cast iron bath.
    Morning showers are pre work (thankfully no longer an issue) otherwise just as required, finishing with a good cold blast, no matter what the time of day or year  ;)

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27686
    Being a non-conformist, I had a shower - and shave - at lunchtime today.
     :o

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18981
    I wouldn't feel comfortable going to work without showering for 10 plus hours or something, and a hot shower in the morning is the best. 

I shave my head twice a week, shave my neck line every day to keep my beard neat and trim the beard once a week. Sometimes I get fed up of the beard and trim it down, but I'll still have a beard.

I'm up and out of the door in 25-30 minutes or so. 
    Fuck's sake, when do find time to sleep or work? And do you live in an unmetered nuclear power station?
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11346
    Shower every morning. Shave every morning that I'm in the office or at a client's.

I'll shower in the evening as well if it's been warm and the Tube has been packed, or, if it's hot, a cool shower before going to bed.

• TimcitoTimcito Frets: 802
    edited April 30
    Morning shower otherwise I can't really function as a human being. 

But I live in a stupid hot place so I'll have one in the evening sometimes, and I'll often shave in the eve rather than the morning, mostly to save time pre-work. mind you these days I'm probably only shaving twice a week if I don't have important meetings
    I live in a stupid hot place, too - Miami. Don't you feel that showering in the morning and then going out to work gets you all hot and sweaty?
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2338
    If time in the morning, the morning. Early start, at night
  • JeremiahJeremiah Frets: 631
    I don't feel like I'm properly awake until I've had a shower. Sometimes I'll shave in the evening if I know I have an early start the next day.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7815
    Shower morning and evening. Shave as little as possible.
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5866
    At night, although I don't shave every night.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • LestratcasterLestratcaster Frets: 1093
    Usually a night, unless I've been to the gym in the morning which is 3 times per week. Shave every 3 days and that'll be in the evenings.
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5866
    swiller said:
    Morning showers always. If you pick your bum/scratch your nads (common) in your sleep, then its a no brainer. Also good to have a shower after the morning crap, else you risk in work skidmarks which can penetrate chairs and then people call you smellypants.  Hair is easier to get smart with morning shower as well.

I do that but I just wash my hands in the morning  =)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • KurtisKurtis Frets: 742
    I have a good going round with a wet wipe at least once a week. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimcitoTimcito Frets: 802
    swiller said:
    Morning showers always. If you pick your bum/scratch your nads (common) in your sleep, then its a no brainer. ...
    I dread to imagine what 'pick your bum' means! And this is common in sleep?? 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23096
    Timcito said:
    swiller said:
    Morning showers always. If you pick your bum/scratch your nads (common) in your sleep, then its a no brainer. ...
    I dread to imagine what 'pick your bum' means! And this is common in sleep?? 
    Who knows?  Do you know what you're doing when you're asleep?
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15620
    having done more than my fair share of waking up in the wolf enclosure at London Zoon covered in blood and gore I have to shower straight away. 
    Jenny was most clear on that!

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CavemanGroggCavemanGrogg Frets: 3056
    edited May 1
    I shower every morning - after taking the dogs out for their morning walk and dealing with our horses, generally when time permits, as in I'm not meeting up with people right after Uni, I have a shower after Uni when I get home, and I have a shower before I go to bed.  As far as shaving goes, I honestly can't even remember the last time I used clippers to keep it trimmed to a 2/3 stubble, that must have been coming up to close to 10 years now since I last trimmed my facial hair.  If I properly comb out my beard, it reaches my naval, though this takes a lot of time hair dryers heat brushes and lots of beard product to obtain and stop it from ''clumping up'' on itself so I only do this when going out, I actually generally tie my beard behind my neck to keep it out of the way when I'm doing things like cooking, playing guitar, even using the laptop and writing notes by hand.