Shower and shave in the morning or at night?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18982
    Timcito said:
    Shower and Shave - Isn't there a 3rd part to this in the morning  - Also Sh** - Not sure if there is an accepted order to this 3 activities
    The third part happens when it happens - we don't typically get to choose!
    Must be because you are in the USA?
    We took back choice & control after Brexit & now it's positively overflowing with shit here... WE WIN!!!

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5295
    I only shower when I start to smell, it’s amazing how few showers I actually take these days. 

My wife and kids all left thought, even the f dog went
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23096
    swiller said:
    Timcito said:
    Shower and Shave - Isn't there a 3rd part to this in the morning  - Also Sh** - Not sure if there is an accepted order to this 3 activities
    The third part happens when it happens - we don't typically get to choose!
    One does not have to wait for the turtles head to touch cloth, to eject a turd. I grind one out like clock work each morning prior to a shower. The mass is often surprising given the apparent lack of urgency.
    Oh gosh, I'm so happy I read that.   :s
  • AK99AK99 Frets: 1605
    edited May 1
    Yeah. Kind of puts one in the moment, with no option to either properly prepare or place oneself at a suitable remove from the experience 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4169
    I have to have a very hot Shower first thing, to get my joints moving and straighten me up. Seriously in morning before to after shower I grow about 6 inches in height. 
    I have to have a very hot Shower first thing, to get my joints moving and straighten me up. Seriously in morning before to after shower I grow about 6 inches in height. 
    Do you get an erection ?
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
    Shower - Every morning, after gym, before work. 
    Also in the evening before bed. 

Shave - when I have beard, once every few days - neckline and sides, beard trim once every week or two. 
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4169
    @mgaw  I wish,  my arthritis is in with a vengeance, I need the heat in my joints to move. 
    @mgaw  I wish,  my arthritis is in with a vengeance, I need the heat in my joints to move. 
    @koneguitarist , ahh sorry to hear that
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2940
    Sorry - bit late to this thread.

For years I had a standard 9-5 job and a family life - including dogs.  Dogs needed a walk first thing in the morning and then it was get the kids up and packed off to school before a day in the office.  A Shower was had in the evening as part of winding down (also after the last dog walk).  Shave while showering every other day.

Now however I've moved to shift work - and dogs are long gone and kids have mostly flown the nest and are self-sufficient ( if that ever really happens).  Early shifts mean I still have an evening shower, but late shifts require a shower before heading in as it's impractical to do so when I get home at 00:40.  

Given a choice, I would probably shower twice a day.  Sometime after breakfast and before going out for the day - and again in the evening.

I do like a big rainfall shower - the bigger the better.  And my son has a large multi-jet from every angle shower that is almost like having a vertical bath -soooooo much water.