Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Your Pedalboard aspirations 2015.

What's Hot

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17673
    tFB Trader
    At the moment it's to move to a simple switching system where I avoid tap dancing and have something reliable and simple without weighing a ton.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • allicioallicio Frets: 221
    nickb_boy;436018" said:
    2015 is looking like a major clear out on the pedal front. Probably about 20 or so pedals will be leaving and hopefully I'll resist the urge to just replace then with a new ones that do the same thing but in a different coloured shiny enclosure!
    Are you selling the San b?
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    allicio;436041" said:
    [quote="nickb_boy;436018"]2015 is looking like a major clear out on the pedal front. Probably about 20 or so pedals will be leaving and hopefully I'll resist the urge to just replace then with a new ones that do the same thing but in a different coloured shiny enclosure!
    [/quote]

Sorry to disappoint, but that one is staying on my main board! They'll be plenty of others up for grabs though
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1818
    Just sorted my "little" rig thanks to @johnnyurq

2015 will be sorting my main board, just bought an Xotic SL and will look to get that integrated properly and there's a possibility I may sell the Timeline...even contemplating going back to a G system as that is where I was most happy with my delay sounds and tones in general if I'm totally honest..
  • Possibly Fractal FX8. Want a TRex Octavia.

Will get round to selling some Cornish stuff.
    nickb_boy;436066" said:
    [quote="allicio;436041"][quote="nickb_boy;436018"]2015 is looking like a major clear out on the pedal front. Probably about 20 or so pedals will be leaving and hopefully I'll resist the urge to just replace then with a new ones that do the same thing but in a different coloured shiny enclosure!
    [/quote]

Sorry to disappoint, but that one is staying on my main board! They'll be plenty of others up for grabs though
    [/quote]

Ah well. It was worth an ask!
    Never say never though!
  • I'll be getting:

EQD Dispatch Master
    Ernie Ball VP Jr

Maybe a compressor... 
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11940
    Learn how to use the DPC-5. Other than that, nothing really. The main board is full, I might out together a smaller board with the spare pedals, perhaps try that Alpine.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    nickb_boy said:
    2015 is looking like a major clear out on the pedal front. Probably about 20 or so pedals will be leaving and hopefully I'll resist the urge to just replace then with a new ones that do the same thing but in a different coloured shiny enclosure!

Dibs!
    For me its to get completely comfortable with the pedals ive bought. I'm waiting on a VL effects od1 to complete a brand new board which I'm fairly certain is the best ive ever built.
    I wanna take the time to really get to know it, especially the timeline and Möbius instead of doing what I do and sell them on for something else.
    allicio said:
    For me its to get completely comfortable with the pedals ive bought. I'm waiting on a VL effects od1 to complete a brand new board which I'm fairly certain is the best ive ever built.
    I wanna take the time to really get to know it, especially the timeline and Möbius instead of doing what I do and sell them on for something else.

Ditto, months of fun with the Strymons alone. And for me, with Meet Maude and Wombtone still to come, it's going to be ambient heaven. Tried using my volume pedals for swells last night, omg, so awesome!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5187
    2015 I will try and remove my tc flashback from my board as it's the last thing I have with a computer connection! Saying that the Fractal FX8 looks interesting ...well that's Gas for ya!
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7853
    edited December 2014
    I don't NEED anything ;) but I do have a list of things I might like.

EHX Pitchfork
    EHX C9 Organ Machine (to go with my B9)
    EQD Afterneath Reverb (if I can't get what I want out of the Delaylab)
    EQD Palisades
    Boss SL20 Slicer

WD7 Weeping Demon Wah (for bass noodling) - 2015? too long to wait!
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4729
    I've gotten by for years with a simple pedal board but I want to include my V847 wah, Boss RC-3 looper, and include both my Marshall Guvn'r2 and Jackhammer JH1, and a noise gate.  So I've just bought a Behringer PB1000, picked up a pre-owned MXR Noise Clamp (on its way) and bought an adapter to run my battery powered V847 off the power supply, and I might then add my Quasi Tap pedal (great at making humbuckers sound like single coils via a single footswitch, without having to mod my guitars, and without the slight volume drop you get with coil-tapping). That should then do me. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4612
    Either the Terminal or the Cloven Hoof by Earthquakers. Not sure which one yet but that'll do me right for 2015.
  • Gassage;435917" said:
    simonbeckwith said:

A decent actual pedalboard rather than a piece of chipboard, maybe a reverb or trem

@simonbeckwith

I have a flightcased one you can have that's roughly 30 x 14 - £50 + shipping at cost.

Gonna be too big I'm afraid but appreciate the offer!
  • A bit of plywood and some patch cables. In fact a pedalboard. Getting sick of wiring up four pedals.... I'm aware of strong levels of fail here.
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1633
    I've just taken delivery in the last couple of weeks what shall make up my board. Polytune mini, crybaby standard, AC Booster, MXR 78 distortion (though this might go back tomorrow as it is very thin sounding), hendrix fuzzface mini, TC Spark, Trex Tremster and an MXR Carbon copy.
  • I might get a whammy V (thats a 5 Adolf ;-) )

and thats it

Looking forward to playing @impmann 's new acquisitions 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    edited December 2014
    Basically stuff I can't build for myself so:

Korg SDD3000/Miku
    EHX B9/C9/Pitchfork
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom