Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Your Pedalboard aspirations 2015.

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7853
    I have had one in the past, and never considered anything else once I decided I'd like another wah.

It'll mostly be for bass playing duties, as there are moments where I do a bit of noodling, and having a pedal that can add a bit of volume as well as an effect is handy.

I like the separate switch too, so the Jr. version was a non-starter.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Mine would probably get rid of some of them that I seem to have hoarded, so I can buy more!
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • Im pretty contented, but like most I have a "well that'd be nice" list.

- Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude

- Xotic SP

- upgrade my Whammy IV to a V (this may happen before the year is out tbh)

- Zvex Sonar

- EHX Superego

• I'm going to keep building pedals and keep looking for bargain "spares/repairs" pedals that I can bring back to life.

In fact, if I manage to finish the two or three projects I have at the moment that would be good. 
  • I want to get a nice overdrive, probably a boss od1x or whatever it's called, and a new chorus and phaser - intermittent problems with my chorus :(

Also, build myself a posh board.
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 617

I'd like to think my pedalboard aspirations are to sell those pedals which I keep in a drawer "just in case"!

I did manage to sell enough pedals this year to entirely fund a new guitar and that felt like a real achievement.

I've got my pedalboard down quite a bit so I guess my other aspiration is to put it all together and post it on the "show us yer pedalboard thread"!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • In 2015 I'd like an inexpensive effects floorboard that someone at some point in development actually tested in a 4CM configurations, perhaps even designed it with that in mind. So it would avoid ground loops, not have awful volume level issues and not have a signal chain designed by someone who knew what they were doing.

ie not a Pod HD 500 Mk II.

A Zoom G3 Mk II with an effects loop and easier effects switching would do the the trick. One could keep the design compact and similar to the existing one but with a few additions. Dedicated patch up/down switches on the left. Then perhaps double the number of footswitches at the bottom to allow all six effects to be toggled no matter what the scrolling screens were displaying.