Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Sydney hostage crisis

What's Hot
Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24709
Shit....  I fear this won't end well.  There's no way a Western Govt will concede to their demands and this ISIS lot only know one way of behaviour if they don't get what they want.
Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BBC security correspondent has just noted that the writing on the flag is the same as the Saudi flag and nothing to do with ISIS. Looks like he ordered the wrong one off the internet. Also, a couple of hostages have walked out and others are posting on social media. Amateur.
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited December 2014
    The bonus is being a singular perpetrator means televised beheading are out of the question.  He's obviously a bit of a thick twat as Islamic militants always claim hatred of the west and he's clearly gone east.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12460
    If he can be seen pacing about it shouldnt be long until a marksman pops the fuckers brains all over the place surely?
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    I can think of worse places to be held hostage than in a Lindt chocolate cafe. I'd volunteer, in fact.

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    ISLAM FURST!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If he can be seen pacing about it shouldnt be long until a marksman pops the fuckers brains all over the place surely?
    They should do just that. No tolerance.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Go for the chest, it's less traumatic for the hostages.
    My V key is broken
  • I say take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.

also take out some of those pricks doing selfies in front of the café.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16981

so the map on the bbc website shows it as being across the road from the Aussie reserve bank.   Its nearly xmas.

Where is John McClane?

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    holnrew said:
    Go for the chest, it's less traumatic for the hostages.

Not with a bigger caliber bullet.........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261

so he's holding them to ransom in the name of "not this flag, but one that looks similar" until his demands are met..

one of which will be "bring me the right flag so I can hold everyone to ransom in the name of it"

40 onto 1.. why don't they just jump him and kick his fkn head in

play every note as if it were your first
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    tFB Trader
    Clarky said:

so he's holding them to ransom in the name of "not this flag, but one that looks similar" until his demands are met..

one of which will be "bring me the right flag so I can hold everyone to ransom in the name of it"

because you'd be surprised how passive the majority of the population can be. That being said, the Australian government will deal with this Cnut in a particularly good fashion, I guarantee it.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    need Crocodile Dundee - "that's not a flag, mate..."
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 692
    Col_Decker;445477" said:
    I say take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.
    http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m544/kevinstead/Mobile Uploads/42845CA4-5AC6-4B09-9F08-54B9A90F2E87.jpg
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Clarky;445630" said:
    so he's holding them to ransom in the name of "not this flag, but one that looks similar" until his demands are met..one of which will be "bring me the right flag so I can hold everyone to ransom in the name of it"40 onto 1.. why don't they just jump him and kick his fkn head in

Well, it's a bit less humdrum than being stuck in the office innit? Plus, chocolate! Win win.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15896
    Clarky said:

just a guess, maybe he's got a suicide vest strapped on (or something that looks like he has).

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

VimFuego;445643" said:
    Clarky said:

so he's holding them to ransom in the name of "not this flag, but one that looks similar" until his demands are met..one of which will be "bring me the right flag so I can hold everyone to ransom in the name of it"40 onto 1.. why don't they just jump him and kick his fkn head in

just a guess, maybe he's got a suicide vest strapped on (or something that looks like he has).
    He's taking his fckng time then.
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    VimFuego said:
    Clarky said:

given the level of smarts he's shown so far, I guess being anywhere near him is pretty dangerous.. especially if he has no intention of blowing himself up..

in that case.. keep feeding him coffee until his heart fails..

play every note as if it were your first
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15896
    jd0272 said:
    VimFuego;445643" said:
    Clarky said:

and that's the thing, he has all the time in the world. Let's just hope he doesn't get bored and, assuming he is wearing a suicide vest, doesn't take out the reported 30 odd hostages with him.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

VimFuego;445666" said:
    jd0272 said:

VimFuego;445643" said:Clarky said:

and that's the thing, he has all the time in the world. Let's just hope he doesn't get bored and, assuming he is wearing a suicide vest, doesn't take out the reported 30 odd hostages with him.
    Yes, all glibness aside, quite true.