Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Facebook Stalking....

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• During our last federal election (Canada) it came to light that our "Conservative" party had been "creeping" voters FB pages to identify opposition supporters so they could block them from attending so called public party events leading up to the election.   They didn't want any hecklers, or uncomfortable questions......

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 5015
    edited January 2015
    During our last federal election (Canada) it came to light that our "Conservative" party had been "creeping" voters FB pages to identify opposition supporters so they could block them from attending so called public party events leading up to the election.   They didn't want any hecklers, or uncomfortable questions......
    @DulcetJones - Doesn't surprise me that Harper would be up for that tbh. I have high hopes that Justin can pick up where his Dad left off in your elections this year, the Trudeau's have always had my respect politically. Obviously all politico's are a "bit dodge" (goes with the territory) but they seem the best of a bad bunch.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom