What countries do you just not give a toss about?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    I prefer Americans to Australians.  Australiians these days re so up their own arse and full of house price envy, wine bar lergy and whinge that they put the Brits to shame.  Americans are polite, but still say what they bloody well mean.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Oh yeah, I forgot Australia. Apart from the fact that my dad lives there and he's a right bell-end, the flies there are a bigger irritation than piles. The fucking things are more persistent than PPI scam callers and impossible get rid of.

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    What sandflies?  What part of the redundant continent is he at then?
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    jonnyburgo;579844" said:
    Really looking forward to Japan, the only perturbing thing I've read is that their are no signs in English, all that technology and they can't learn to speak English FFS ;)
    You'll be fine in Central Tokyo. Kinda fucked outside of that. Get a Jap > Honky Language dictionary and you'll be fine!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2916
    Sambostar;580320" said:
    Sassafras said:

A lot of middle eastern countries turn me off, unless you like living in the stone age.And everyone's got a Kalashnikov. That puts me off too.

Usually it's the Highland people that are nutters, from Scotland to Afghanistan to Italy to Vietnam, it's the same thing all over the world.  Remote highlanders are a law unto themselves.  Afghanistan will never be tamed because it has always been the way it's been.  Equally well, valley people are kind of nuts too, but not as nuts as the highlanders.

Thats me fooked then.

My beautiful mama is from the Highlands of Scotland and my Dad is from the highlands of Pakistan/Afghanistan !!!!

Tbh iv always felt a wee bit weird :)
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Russia

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Sambostar said:
    What sandflies?  What part of the redundant continent is he at then?
    Just outside Adelaide. Man, you get fed up with waving the bastards away. The flies, not the Aussies.

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4771
    edited April 2015

I quite like going anywhere, the shit places make you realise that where you live is not quite as shit as you thought it was* and the good places are nice to experience and often places you can dream about living one day.

*Living in Stockport, most shit places are actually better than where I live, the only exceptions I have come across really were Lima and a place in N. Chile called Arica that is so dull, if you stay too long you can actually die of dullness.

• Tbh
    Apart from the dutch i dont care much for europe.
    Apart from when its time for the eurovision song contest which is comedy gold in my book.
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24866
    Micronesia - mainly on account of it being the worst name for a country I've ever heard....
  • PlukkyPlukky Frets: 282
    The bits of the UK where people live
    The bits of the US where people live
    Africa south of the Sahara
    The hippy student loop through India, Thailand, Vietnam etc
    Saudi Arabia
    Israel
    Hungary