Ignorant Arsehole

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24700
    Still, most taxi drivers can't drive for shit.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    I used to get lifts to a kung fu class from a fellow student who was also a taxi driver...

One night he stopped at a garage and bought beers which he drank on the way home... Ok two bottles of whatever it was (carlsburg I think...) probably wont knock him over-the-limit but will still negatively affect his driving skills. He was also a fan of harsh breaking and acceleration - and sweary angry driving...

There are reasons I didn't get taxis where he worked at the times he was working
    edited October 2013
    CabbageCat said:> Insincere apologies for any unnecessary aggression but if you read Holnrew's low self esteem thread followed by this one you'll probably want to write sweary putdowns to yourself (and others) as well.

Insincere apologies eh ?  Well, I ain't biting.  You just want to suck all the joy out of my obvious tongue-in-cheek rant about taxi drivers and use Holnrew as a stick to attempt to beat me with.  People like you make me sick... objectifying a popular and well-liked forum member and callously using him to further your own agenda.  I ranted about taxi drivers in general, and you chose to personalise it and turned poor defenceless Holn into a stick.  A stick !!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

• vizviz Frets: 10775
    The best deflection I have ever read! :D
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ;)

For my next case, I'm going to get Jeffrey Dahmer elected as PM.

Actually.... wasn't he a lorry driver once ?

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Seems like there is an exceeding amount of asshattery in this very thread, here.

Well, there is now.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445

=))
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 569
    Thats the funniest thing Ive heard in ages . . . . Does the second part of that story start with the following . . "  So I returned to my car and picked up my Uzi Sub Machine Gun  . . .  I just knew that the Taxi Driver would be much more cooperative this time around "
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  !